J-Vibes Youtube Account

Started by J-Vibe, February 27, 2008, 03:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

There will be a few here that you might have already heard (Do You Dream? Would be one of them.) But there's tons of New (well, to you lot, anyway XD) Songs here. Enjoy!

Here's 3 Notable Favorites of mine at this point in time:

"Seraphis' Tears". Best work i've done with Pianos. PERIOD. In fact, with the exception of 2 Organ Riff's (Well, 1, really. The second is exactly the same- San's the 4th Blocks) the only melody here is the Piano Riff i came up with, Repeated and edited in various ways. Yes, i filled up ALL 24 Spaces allowed on the PS1 Version with the ammount of different Piano's used towards the very end XD

"Tower of Dawn VER 1". Apparently, im mildly good at doing more Ambiet Tracks, too. I love the melkody i did here. My good friend noted it as " A Haunting Melody". I couldn't agree more!

"Heartless Hatred". One of the many boss song's for one of my 3 (Yes, it's made the jump from 1, to 2, to 3... Dear sweet god O_O; ) Game Soundtrack projects. This being from the first one. I had this up before, via zShare, but zShare is stunningly shit, so heres the youtube link, for all to enjoy! This song borrow's a lot of concepts, and is technicly a tribute to a song yb the title of "Wrapped In Black". Copy/Paste that into the Youtube search bar when your done and you'll pick up most of the similarities right off the bat. Im not complaining, though, because i purposly did that- As i said, this is a Tribute to that song, in a sense, even if the basic Melodic Pattern is different!
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

Cool I'll go check asap :)

I heard a lot of your stuff and it sounded cool :)