Raindrop Is Shining

Started by Karlchen3D, April 25, 2008, 11:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karlchen3D

... okay, that is a Song i have created the last Monts.

The Raindrop Is Shining (Every cloud has a silver lining)

Feeeel it!! ....

pillagemyvillage

well its been a time away from the site as ive been very busy..!
so my first tune listening session starts here!
and what a bloody great place to start!
this really is excellent!
absolutly superb melody at the start... i love the bass too... im feeling ibiza euphoria... top marks really pro, cant wait to hear the rest of your stuff!  :lol:  

RyceBeetz

i agree with pillage...the bass KNOCKS HARD!!!! great job!!!

TourqeGlare

I love it when music comes from this game that both sounds
good, AND like it was not made using the software (little to
no recognizable samples).

Good song. :)
All songs were made between 2001 and 2005,
unless otherwise noted)

I am not a proper musician, I do this for fun.
My songs suffer because of that...

I am more adept in the following:

My art:
http://tourqeglare.deviantart.com/

My novels:
http://stores.lulu.com/TourqeGlare

DJ_Omnimaga

wow thats just awesome, I like the melody. I am curious what samples you used for that kick?

And welcome back Pillagemyvillage :)

Karlchen3D

hello all,

yes i was experimented for the Kickdrum, cause this sounds are to low at Music 2000. The Idea was, that i mixed some Kickrumds. First it is the synthetic-kick.
To this i mixed the Hardcore-4 drum ... but very low. That makes a louder Kickdrum.
At next i don´t use any claps - only snares. That makes a Song rockin, that what i want to hear.

Over the half of my Audiolines i´m using only for the Percussion-Pak (Drummix, hihat, snares, features. ... Thats all :)

Next Songs i must load on my PC. There are any Problems with my Soundcard, who makes it waiting.

DJ_Omnimaga

nice combination ^^. I always have difficulty to have kickdrums that are hard, but not distorted like in Happy Hardcore from the 90s and without too much low frequencies. In other words I wish I could have kickdrum like new UK hardcore or new eurodance. My best attempt so far is my song Angel in the Stars and It's The End Of The World, but in AITS there is still too much bass/low frequencies and in ITEOTW altough I like how it sounds it is not the effect I wanted.

sorry to hear about your sound card :(