Contremorph- After TIMGUL (Synth VS Sub)

Started by 147 crew, May 01, 2008, 09:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- Contremorph
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- Youtube link
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000
DESCRIPTION- BIG BOLD BASS, Variations of various synths, plenty of percussion, MUSIC MADNESS

UPDATE- parts of this tune I like parts of it not so much, so hope to remix this at some point

DJ_Omnimaga

wow lot of bass at some points ^^

pillagemyvillage

hey i recognise that bass from... saigon? it sounds familiar... i think that bass sample is one of my favs from you... it just rocks!
big big percussion! i love the bass further on... wow so many samples! excellent!
so how come you were away for so long? now youre back i guess you are gonna be making loads of new tunes!? this would be good news for the site... i absolutly love the bass at around 3 minutes... awesome!
you should call this track BASS!!! theres just so many samples!!!  :D

147 crew

Thanks for the comments, yeah same sample HARDER, I do like that one, pretty powerful..definitely loads of samples, big subs!!

Moved house so had no internet, got a better connection and lots more tunes to upload, most of them are over 6mins so will probably convert to mp3 and add to my facebook page, when I actually sit down and do it..just bought a new PS2 game so that is getting lots of play time, uploading more real soon!!

MORE BASS!!

pillagemyvillage

ah movin house, this explains your absense! im movin too soon i hope i can get an internet connection asap!

pillagemyvillage

yeah its up there with divorce... and using mtvmg3...

DJ_Omnimaga

I hope you get back soon and that things goes well x.x

you're moving to MTVMG3?

pillagemyvillage

lol i meant that using mtvmg3 is as much fun as getting divorced or moving house!  :D

DJ_Omnimaga

147 crew

I said i'd hope to remix this at some point and i've finally done it  :D

Did enjoy the sub bass part so left that alone but after listening to irndemons tunes and the handy hints dished out, thought the techniques deserved to be applied to this.

Upload soon