Absolutely Bloody EVERYTHING.

Started by J-MACHine, May 03, 2011, 09:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

Completed Tracks. Current Demo's. Works done under other alias'/use of my real name. Tracks I did a couple of weeks ago, and tracks from way back in 2007, for everything I've ever worked on, from ongoing projects to ones that sputtered out a long time ago. AND ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IS PROPERLY TAGGED. Delete any other copies of my work you have and replace them with the ones here. Due to filesize, I had to split what otherwise would've been single files into seperate parts.

I ALSO WANT TO POINT OUT THAT NONE OF THE RELEASES IN THE COMPLETE FOLDER ARE FINISHED ALBUMS, AND TRACKS THAT ARE INTENDED TO HAVE VOCALS OR EXTRA INSTRUMENTAL BITS DO NOT YET HAVE THEM, BUT WHEN THEY DO THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BE PUT UP INDIVIDUALLY.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ojvrbqo83yq91

Consider this my way of apologising for being inactive for ages. And my exscuse to slap everything together and stick it somewhere. Because I'm starting to tire of Last.fm
Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

woooooo!!!! now dis is a massive collection bro...definitely cant wait to check these out once they're done downloading.  btw...glad to see you back

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

listened to a big chunk of this yesterday while playing "Dark Sector" and "Metal Slug 5".  dude....EVERY SONG IS BAD....AAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!!  im addicted ur music bro.

J-MACHine

damnit man, you flatter me! Thanks so much!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™