Dreadspawn is dead... No more posts

Started by DreadSpawn, June 27, 2011, 10:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadSpawn

Hey guys, Dan here aka danthrax aka dreadspawn. Im afraid i won't be posting anymore... My music hasn't taken off as much as i would like, and i feel that i am holding onto something that isn't there......... I have a had a great time making the music, but as we all know, m2k/mtv 1 is limited in the metal department. Im sorry its come to this guys and girls. If anyone wants to talk or catch up anytime, befriend me on fb. D.rage@y7mail.com . All the best for TIMGUL and its brilliant members! 
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Really sorry to hear that Dan.

When I was pretty much only posting metal/rock you were a big inspiration to " up my game " as it were.
Cause at the time I was posting metal but with acoustic guitars and you arrived with a really solid metal sound and right then an there I knew if I could'nt match the overall production sound and I came to the conculusion that I'd make up for that with the melodies. I never viewed any of it as a competition , if anything it was the kick up the backside I needed to take things seriously about the production aspect of the recordings.
So if Danthrax aka Dreadspawn has posted his last track , then I am sad to hear it.
Take care n all the best.

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ Eddy

I with agree with Z, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!....Na seriously m8 u are the best ive heard on here at the heavy metal stuff and like what Knowlsey  said it made me want to up my game. But I knew I couldnt so working with ya on DJ Eddy Vs Danthrax and Manic Pandamic DNB Remix ( which the original Manic Pandamic is still one of my alltime fav songs not just on this site ) was a super joy for me m8. Seems we both have lost the will but I hope u get ur mojo back then maybe we can do another song oneday..

DJ_Omnimaga

I'm sorry to hear. I hope you stick around, though. Even though your music don't get many listens, a lot of people probably like it. Sometimes I listen to people tune here and some of you came up. I like them. We have to remember too that we're a niche community, so there aren't as many people as on some other forums. I would say it's impressive we still got activity, though, because of how old MTVMG is.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Fear 2 Stop®

I'm sorry to hear about that. I understand the frustration...because of recent events I'm close to giving up on music and indeed life in general. Meh.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

Casper AudioGhost

i hate to hear when anyone gifted gives up just making music-the way i feel is i was a born star wheather my music is sold or given away-i'm just a born recording artist plain and simple and nothing can change that except me giving up-all of the guys like eddy and dan who say they are quitting are born artists just like me-just like all of you-it's not money or fame that makes you a star-it's the passion and talent god gave you-take a break but never give up--casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

Koolassjoe

Just look @ your statement...

Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation.

You'll create again..

The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe