How to make a HQ mp3

Started by iku, April 27, 2008, 04:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iku

Hi guys,

I would like to make a HQ mp3 of my song which I created on my Playstation One using Music 2000.
All my songs I have changed into an mp3 format lost their sound quality.
Please, can anyone give me a step by step notes how to do it and can anyone tell me which software I should use?
...let the music flow through your vains...

Not a Number

Is this directly from the PlayStation itself and not an emulator?

What are you recording it with?

iku

I created songs in my Playstation One and then I transfered them into my computer by cable. I only used software named audiograbber to download them and to change them into an mp3 format, but the sound quality of these songs is very low :( .

DJ_Omnimaga

does the software allow changing the bitrate? To me most of your songs seemed to have good quality, but sometimes setting a low bitrate can reduce it. I recommend 128 kbps mp3 or higher

iku

Well I will check the birate. Thank you.

When I compare my tracks with tracks of other visitors of this forum, my tracks seem to have lower quality. Their sound volume and stereo effect are lower.

DJ_Omnimaga

actually stereo effect may be because by default in Music 2000 everything is mono unless you change a note pan or add reverb. One of my tunes had no sound pan changing and had no reverb effect and it is nearly mono. You can fix this with the Making Sample Sound Stereo trick in the Music 2000 subforum though. I did this with my newest songs