Trance Form

Started by pillagemyvillage, February 23, 2009, 05:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

new tune, pure trance! slightly harder than my usual stuff...
comments kindly appreciated!  ;D
also hows the recording? i cant tell here, the headphones im using are shite!  ::)
thanks for listening!  :)

JCW

Downloading now Pillage, how are you?

Wow, great work yet again. Love the bass stabs that appear every now and then throughout the tune. The melody really carries it along and the beat is great, it is harder than your usual stuff but I enjoyed it. Good work mate.

Note: Are the underlaying melody/bass stabs meant to be louder on every second 'stab'? Other than that recording is also fine.

pillagemyvillage

cheers guys, thanks for listening. i wasnt sure of the recording as im having major probs with that at the mo!!!

Season 8

Great tune mate, I like the beat and the melody is sound, won't let me edit the id3 tags so it goes on my last.fm account though!

pillagemyvillage

oh, sorry pal dont know what that is and i wouldnt intentionally do that! id3? eek, anyway that can be fixed? thanks for your comment

Season 8

Nah it doesnt change how good the tune is though

quade77

yo pillage, you already know what i think of this tune as you debuted it at my place for the first time on friday, superb stuff, awesome all round, remember all the great fun we had tiring to get it onto the PC with no joy in the end lol shame because it would have been awesome in the mix dude. even tho the mix is mind blowing as it is  ;)

this tune has a lovely 'glow' to it !!!! lol glow? where the hell did that come from?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,glow?? that cracked me up when you said that lol  ;D

quade77

should have called it 'Trance Glove' mate lol

JCW

quade77

im cool man lol how are you dude?  ;D

JCW

Worn out after today, that's for sure!

quade77

well its over now dude so you can just chill now mate, lol if i can get over it im sure everyone else can, but thanks for your help in tiring to sort out the issue, but no point in banging on about it, case closed as far as im concerned   ;D just looking forward to peace and getting the timgul mix out

JCW

Well said mate, I contributed and I'm over it. TIMGUL is back to how I wanted it so we're all winners.

DarkBliss

Superb, fantastic, brilliant, top notch, amazing, the bees knees, astounding, very impressive, the dogs bollocks, marvelous, spectacular, rather dapper!

Just a few of the words I`d use to describe your work Pillage...one more? AWSOME!!!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

JCW

Rather Dapper? Lmfao! Spiffing!

stonecold

Another top class piece there pillage. Love the breakdown around 4.00 and that build is excellent.....really driving.

Lol @ Dark & Jcw....... Guys with bowler hats and bowties raving it up! Dapper :D
I'd rather be a nobody, than a somebody who 'nearly' made it.
http://uk.youtube.com/user/wdivi

DarkBliss

Yes, one could say it was quite dashing!  ;)
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

JCW

quade77

rather a splendid array of delightful sounds, this needs to go to the top of the list once again, fuuuuucckkkkkkkkking wicked, oh sorry i have let the side down with my Volga language, i am deeply remorseful, good day to you sir  :P   

pillagemyvillage

splendid, i certainly appreciate the rather dapper comments... tally ho!