No Hope - (youtube link)

Started by Seipher, December 15, 2008, 07:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seipher

New tune i started on a few days ago, quite like it myself but the structure could be better. after listening to it again on here the main thing i would change is the plinky noise that comes in after about 2 minutes. and the ending kinda sucks lol

any way let me know what ya think....

cheers ;)

Seipher

Irndemon

:D Love this,It has a good bottom end and i especially think them drums are excellent,quality samples,Plenty of brass in the ride & hi-hats and good pattern.Top work! Keep em commin :D

JCW

Fantastic work, very bubbly and the drums blow me away, I need to learn how to do that! Great work and welcome to TIMGUL, I see you're new.

RyceBeetz

daaammmnn...that bass is kickin!!!

hi im rycebeetz by the way haha :D

Seipher

Thanks for the comments guys, making the drums has always been my fav part but i think these are probably the best ones yet that ive made.

Quote from: JCW on December 15, 2008, 10:57:10 PM
Fantastic work, very bubbly and the drums blow me away, I need to learn how to do that! Great work and welcome to TIMGUL, I see you're new.

thanks man, i think a good way to make decent beats is to listen to some profesional dnb but really listen to the drums and percusions and stuff, its great inspiration i think. and i joined a little over a year ago,  just havnt been that active lately. (blame my girlfriend hehe) ;)

thanks again for the comments

Seipher

lol cant get enough of my own tune... how big headed am i? :P

JCW

Not at all, I keep listening to a recent collaboration between me and member Irndemon. No shame in admiring work!! And yeah, I listen to alot of old skool beats to get the jist but yours is very new school and intricate gonna have to study some a bit closer. I like the kind of beats Mampi Swift and Generation Dub put out, very hard and fast.

Irndemon

:D Same here mate!! after uploading a new tune,I must play my youtube video about 20+ times a day until i create somthing else Lol!!,But when you got some wicked breaks'n'basslines,Its hard not to!!! ;D

Seipher

Quote from: nakamura on December 18, 2008, 11:29:19 PM
Not bad at all. Not really into the tune as such as its not my style but i love the beats.

thanks buddy.

Quote from: JCW on December 17, 2008, 09:38:13 PM
Not at all, I keep listening to a recent collaboration between me and member Irndemon. No shame in admiring work!! And yeah, I listen to alot of old skool beats to get the jist but yours is very new school and intricate gonna have to study some a bit closer. I like the kind of beats Mampi Swift and Generation Dub put out, very hard and fast.

yeah same here, these are my fav type of beats (the first half of my tune anyway) but sometimes simple is also good.

Quote from: Irndemon on December 17, 2008, 09:54:57 PM
:D Same here mate!! after uploading a new tune,I must play my youtube video about 20+ times a day until i create somthing else Lol!!,But when you got some wicked breaks'n'basslines,Its hard not to!!! ;D

yeah i still listen to most of my tunes a few times now and then aswel, just to hear it and maybe get some inspiration again, or maybe stuff that i would change in the future or something

Grebz

this is a really good song, i like the beat alot, i dont really listen drum and bass music but this woz a mint chooooon