Imagination

Started by DJ Omnimaga, June 28, 2008, 02:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

This track is happy hardcore and is based on my old track Wheel Of Fortune from December 2003. Original lyrics were removed and replaced with similar melody, new strings added as well as different percussion. It's also slightly longer

This was made with Music 2000 (MTVMG) directly on Playstation, not on emulator.

Casper AudioGhost

really cool,i remember the original song from "the sign" album it was sort of reggae dance.this ia awesome, very cool programming and production.you are the master         
                                                             casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

pillagemyvillage

nice kickdrum... straight in with the melody  :D
this sounds more relaxed from you.
it sounds like it would be great backing music for the olympics!
grooving to this non stop

DJ_Omnimaga

When I listen to this, even if it's a modified track it makes me feel a bit nostalgic because a lot of the riffs are from the version called WHell of fortune that I did in 2003 (with Ace Of Base vocals)

crimzon doom

man do i love your happycore work you have it on lock! the beat, melody, and harmony are all perfect...i dont know if you own any of the happy 2b hardcore cd's...but cd #5 has a mtv music generator riff in it.
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

DJ_Omnimaga

nope I don't since they never came out in my country. Here we had some bonkers CD until 16 I think but else hardcore scene is pretty much dead here :(. However I think I had the entire collection for a short while that I might still have somewhere on a CD or DVD. I might look for legit copies on Ebay and amazon at some point because they were awesome

However I'm sure I heard something like in MTVMG on there, I'm really sure, because when I listened to them I noticed something familiar

crimzon doom

thats a real shame :-[ you can check out the song on youtube its called "music i like" by "fabulous faber" a real happycore classic!!!
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

DarkBliss

Really nice melody in this Omni, sounds a bit oriental, makes me wanna fance whilst being quite relaxing at the same time, superb.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

DJ_Omnimaga

mhmm I'm sure I heard this elsewhere too. I felt too lazy to check through my 5000+ songs on DVD+R/CD-Rs XD and I have over 25 CDs of hardcore I swear

I see what you mean though, the melody is definitively from MTVMG because it is the exact same riff recorded from the program and used in another. It's awesome though, one of my favourite happy hardcore song. It would be easy to recreate the song in MTVMG, altough it would take a while since the original is 7 minutes long.

EDIT: Hey, after looking at the H2BH pics it definitively came out here too. I think it was chapter 4, 7 only though