My first attempt at a happy hardcore track

Started by jaz8521, October 01, 2008, 07:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaz8521

This was my first attempt at a happy hardcore track.  I done this on Music 2000 when it first came out, so it's pretty old, but i had a really good laugh making it.

I know it's not as good as most of the tracks you would get here, but i'm still working on getting my newer stuff onto pc.

Hope you like it  ;D

DJ_Omnimaga

nice the beginning reminds me a bit that song that was called Come Into My Dreams or something like that but more old skool. The strings are pretty well done. The kickdrum needs to be more stompy and with less reverb but you got the rest pretty right, I hope you make more hardcore tracks :)

RyceBeetz

i agree with omni...more punch to the kicks...and for some reason it kinda sounds more of a trancy song...maybe make the tempo faster?? try it out and see what happens...if not...then never mind haha..but i do like the feel of the song...great job...keep it up!! ;D

jaz8521

Thx for the comments guys, it's nice to think the track isn't as bad as i thought it was :)

I'll have to have a crack at a newer one now lol

DarkBliss

Some really nice piano and strings in this Jaz, I love your melody too. The kickdrum reminds me of Born Slippy, nice tune mate.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

RyceBeetz

yeah...keep doin what you do...thats why i like TIMGUL so much...you get positive feedback instead of "it sux" or whatever...constructive criticism is whats gonna make us better with our music!! ;D