collaboration DJ Ryznup vs Keithsonic - Malicious Men

Started by Smates, October 04, 2009, 08:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smates

I made this track in collaboration with DJ Ryznup. We make our tracks with the PSP (CFW FTW!) so it's easy for us to share our
saves. DJ Ryznup brought up this idea so I received his saves and I give him mine.

So I worked on his track 'Malicious Men' and added different drums, bass, strings and piano riffs without altering
the original melody line. It's one of the few tracks I actually finished ;D

I've send the mp3 and the saves to DJ Ryznup yesterday but I'm still waiting for his reaction.
I can't post the track before Ryznup approved it.

Stay tuned!

It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!

Sacred Virgo

another collaboration between timgul members... i can't wait to hear the final result  :)

DJ Ryznup

Thanks guys
Quote from: BlondeJustice on October 05, 2009, 08:11:55 AM
Very interesting, it would be cool to hear more from you two together. I haven't really heard much of anything in regard to TIMGUL collaborations - mainly because I wanted to get a proper feel for every individual's style first - but I really like this, you two gel well. Have you done stuff together before?

This is our first in what we hope to be many collaborations together. I had been wanting to do a music collaboration with a TIMGUL member for a while, and it was nice to finally be able to. For this project Smates had sent me an early build of the song after I had sent him this unfinished track I was working on, and gave me updates on the progress of it, as well as asking for any suggestions during the process. And we were both happy with how this turned out. We already have plans on doing more work together.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

Smates

Yeah, I will do more collaborations if I have time. Unfortunately my headphones don't work anymore and I feel very bad today
(due to some very bad news in my private life). So don't expect something any time soon.

Thanks for the feedback btw  :)

Smates

Thanks B.J.
I already have a pair of headphones from a friend and started my second project based on a track of DJ Ryznup.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Very cool to collab like this....

Catchy subtle melody. Nice piano melodies.. Subtle, not overwhelming.
Beat and percussion is great. String work is fantastic.

You both need to do more collabs.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Smates

Thanks DJ Droppin!

I'm working on another track in colaboration with DJ Ryznup. But since I have Beatorator it's difficult to go back to M2000. Beatorator is great but in many ways limited. M2000 is much better for melodies and pads.

creatormusic

Good track. I am realy impressed. Music2000 is year after year surprising me. Good baseline at the start. Good buildup, nice string. Beats are realy good done. The molodies and bleeps create a good sphere. 1:44 > WOUW. 2:11 > Great! 2:44 > i gonna steal those stings

Smates

Thanks a lot Creator, Thanks to DJ Ryznup I got inspiration and build around his main melody. And thanks to you, Creator, I made/ make music with M2000! I hope I make more tracks with it.

Why don't you upload that other amazing track of yours? You know that track don't you;).

I would love to do another collaboration with you!