The Journey - youtube link

Started by Seipher, February 15, 2009, 02:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seipher

New Tune, spent quite a while on it but always seem to hear things i wanna change to it once it uploaded onto youtube lol typical, for one the snare could be better once it drops and i might make it a bit longer but yeah anyway gonna be at least 2-3 parts long methinks let me know what ya think

The Journey (part 1)

cheers!

pillagemyvillage

fucking hell i had my headphones on max and then bang that beat nearly blew my head off!!
possibly the best constuctor of beats i know of. fucking loving the bass lines.
shit this is awesome, my fav from you... you need to upload at a better quality pal, this is brilliant, the bass line is just A*. quality tune

Irndemon

Left you a message on yt,...That bass is Growling!! Just love the second drop.  :)

Seipher

Quote from: pillagemyvillage on February 16, 2009, 01:43:48 PM
fucking hell i had my headphones on max and then bang that beat nearly blew my head off!!
possibly the best constuctor of beats i know of. fucking loving the bass lines.
shit this is awesome, my fav from you... you need to upload at a better quality pal, this is brilliant, the bass line is just A*. quality tune
Quote from: 147 crew on February 16, 2009, 02:43:22 PMFunction Room any1? Reinforce the windows first

haha i guess i should of put up a warning first... lol thanks guys, i love the hip hop style beat at the end lol defo gonna be using that in part 2 methinks

quade77

you already know what i think of this, superb tune, ace