Grooving To The Melody

Started by DJ Omnimaga, February 27, 2008, 06:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Wow it has been a while since I did music. I was a lil rusty when I opened MTVMG lol, but I managed to get used to it again in about 10 minutes. I just had an urge to make a new tune cuz I had some ideas and it needed to go out immediately, so here is the result of 6 hours of work :P

Track name: Grooving To The Melody
Artist: DJ Omnimaga
Format: 128 kbps MP3
Genre: Trance
Program used: Music 2000 (PS1)
Comment: This track is pretty different from my other trance stuff. I usually do 90s style eurodance or dream trance, but this time I went with more 2000-2001 style eurodance/trance (altough the second bassline and the piano is more 90s style). I hope you like it. It is my first track made in 2008. I may include it on the next Timgul mix :)

147 crew

That is a groovy tune, love the change in sounds!! I definitely need some tutoring..Just shows the awesomeness of MUSIC2000

Not a Number

Hey, you ever played Sonic 3? This sounds a lot like Ice Cap Zone XD

DJ_Omnimaga

Nope, never played it, I should sometimes, sonic is awesome (I own the original "not for resale" cartridge of Sonic 2 for Sega Genesis)

My song is a bit inspired from Becca old stuff like "You Make Me Feel" or DJ Mangoo - Eurodancer, combined with 90s eurodance style

pillagemyvillage

yeeeeeeaaahhh! tune!!!
glad to see you back where you belong... producing!
brilliant melody... nice and uplifting. love the overall feel to it.
nodding my head all the way!  :lol:
def put it on the new mix!