First song on M2K PC- Streets of Rave

Started by J-Vibe, March 30, 2008, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

Yes, that's right. I was lucky enough to find the PC Version of M2K On amazon the other day going for a Tenner, and i don't think i need to tell you, i had a Massive Seizure of Joy that lasted a good hour. And it was the only copy they had, too! (Thankfuly in good Condition- In fact, i can't see any Scratches at all!)

The Interface IS a little annoying, but it's not as bad as some people that have reveiwed it have said before, Granted yes, a Little Pianful in the "Right Click> Menu, pick option> Left Click> Perform Operation> Left Click> Right Click" Repeat En Masse, but it's nothing that can't be handled.

Almost instantly... My whole Music-Making life just became easier.

Now that my files aren't of Shitty Quality, i can think about uploading them to say, site's like OC ReMix if i got into ReMixing, or even New-Ground's Audio Section. And now people might take my music SERIOUSLY for once.

And also, thanks to the info DJOnimaga provided,  i can still use the PSOne version of M2K at my Leuisure, and it also means that all my hard work stored on My Memory cards and whatnot won't go to waste.

But enough about that. Enjoy this still very incompete Demo of my frist M2K PC Song, Streets of Rave! (A Little Tribute song to Streets of Rage, hence 'Clever' *pfft.* Wordplay)
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

nice, the snare is pretty 80s ish. I hope to see more songs of you as this sound quality btw :)

pillagemyvillage

streets of rage was awesome...  <_<   :lol:
kinda house sound going on here...
i love the melody... nice work... i really like the string work... great beat...

J-Vibe

Quotenice, the snare is pretty 80s ish. I hope to see more songs of you as this sound quality btw :)
Heh, i was going for a tad of an 80-'s feel here. Thank you!

There will be Plenty more =P

J-Vibe

Quotestreets of rage was awesome...  <_<   :lol:
kinda house sound going on here...
i love the melody... nice work... i really like the string work... great beat...
Yes, indeed it was. Especialy the Music!
Hmm, upon a second listening, i can see where you're comming from. It is a bit "House-y".

Thank you!