King of Beats -UNFINISHED-

Started by J-Vibe, April 17, 2008, 05:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

The first of 4 new songs (2 WIP's, 2 Finished)

This song is going to be used in the MUGEN Project i mentioned before, as another Stage Theme. The character isn't that important, as im sure you people don't really give that much of a Damn, but eh. The song i was going for here was a cross between Rock and Dance- And it's working so far. I can sort-of see it going good with a Stage on a boat, ALA Stage 5 of Streets of Rage 1 and Streets of Rage 2. Bare in mind this track is VERY FAR from being finished at this stage. I'll post up a nice new thread when it's done!

That said, enjoy!
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

wow that was old skool and at the same time it reminded me some SNES music. Nice work :)

J-Vibe

Must be the guitar Sample. I can't remember what i used at the moment for the main Guitar, but i know i used Dive 02 (for, well, the Dive), Kudos 76 or whatever it's called, i forget (for the background guitar effect) and Hi-Note F for that bit at the begining. I think i also used some sort-of Guitar effect for that Booming sound you can hear. I still think the Pitch-Sliding Organ is my favorite bit. I've been using Pitch-Slides a lot lately.
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...