TechnoRomance WIP

Started by J-Vibe, June 07, 2008, 11:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

From the same Project as Mall Party, Also.

This is the 5th Games Level backing Track, which is a sort-of Underground Laboratory/ Factory. Henceforth, it's really the only Dance-Like song i'll be making for the Project, despite it being my Usual Motif.

The recording just does NOT Do this song any form of Justice at all. You can hardly hear any of the Extra SFX I added in properly, and those you can hear, are not clear. But, oh well. It could be worse... It copuld have come out COMPLETELY Crackly- To the point where it was just a Audial-Nightmare!

This is probebly one of my favorite peices of my Recent Music, next to "Tears of the Little Prince". When brainstorming the song, i knew i wanted something that conveyed a Mechanical Theme, so i KNEW It had to be Dance-Related somehow. I just didn't expect it to come off as Well as it Did! Belive it or not, the SFX That is going along with the Melody was acctualy only just thought up today!
Another thing that bugs me is the OffBeat HiHat's are not showing up. This is a common rpoblem a LOT Of my recordings have, and it's Unfortunete, because it takes a lot of Feeling away from it. But i Digress...
As stated in the WIP, This is a DRASTICLY Unfinished Peice, and im still working on it. I shall post a new thread when it is completed.

Until then, Enjoy what we have so far!

NOTE: Im pretty sure there's at Least a good few songs, Anime, and whatnot, with the Name "TechnoRomance", or "TechRomance". Im rpetty sure i've seen something (Music, Cartoon, Anime, Moive- Not sure) called "TechRomancer", as well. I Just feel the title fit's. It was either that, or the other 2 titles im debating- "The Fantastical Zombie-Making Machine", or "The Technical Romance of the Zombies". Blah...
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

This is nice, the melody reminds me some Star Ocean music. Keep up the good work

pillagemyvillage

i love the title!
nice intro... real nice pads... sounds like house...
really chilled bar groove... you say its written for a game, but i could easily imagine chilling at the bar with this...

Casper AudioGhost

very deep subtle,dreamy track,i like it dude.keep up the coolness          casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

.:DJ Droppin:.

Nice one.. I like the transition into the melody at 1:14
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

J-Vibe

Quote from: pillagemyvillage on June 10, 2008, 06:32:23 PM
i love the title!
nice intro... real nice pads... sounds like house...
really chilled bar groove... you say its written for a game, but i could easily imagine chilling at the bar with this...

Thanks! Yeah, i was going for a more 'Chilled' feel with this one, more than anything. Compared to Some of the More 'Manic' idea's i have for future Compositions for this particuler Project.

Quote from: audioghost on June 10, 2008, 10:19:08 PM
very deep subtle,dreamy track,i like it dude.keep up the coolness          casper

Once again, thank you!

Quote from: Bass Launch on June 11, 2008, 12:09:10 AM
Nice one.. I like the transition into the melody at 1:14

Thanks! Yeah, i was hoping someone would pick that up.
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...