10 Years Of Music Creation For The Playstation

Started by DJ Omnimaga, November 01, 2008, 12:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite software in the Music Generator series?

(PS1) MUSIC
1 (2.9%)
(PS1) Music 2000/MTVMG
19 (55.9%)
(PC) Music 2000/MTVMG
2 (5.9%)
(PS2) MTVMG2
9 (26.5%)
(GBC) Pocket Music
0 (0%)
(GBA) Pocket Music
0 (0%)
(PC) Music 2002
0 (0%)
(PS2) Music 3000/DHF
2 (5.9%)
(PS2) MTVMG3
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 22

DJ_Omnimaga

Today marks the 10th anniversary of Jester Interactive's Music Generator series. Here is a video in tribute to the entire series, that introduced many people to music making since Halloween 1998 and still does today, even after 4 years without new releases:

A 5th TIMGUL mix is about to come out soon as well, with mostly club, house and trance music, then a 6th mix with mostly DnB and Hardcore will follow not long afterward.

quade77

great video omni, couldn't believe it when i heard my tune playing on there, i was well taken back lol thanks for including it mate..

Not a Number

Same here Quade; I didn't expect my mix to appear at all. :P

Here's to 10 years and here's to 10 years more.

DJ_Omnimaga

Oh lol I couldn't resist to add your DragonForce happy hardcore remix, it gotta be one of the most complex tune out there with all the chord progressions and all. I have plans to add it in TIMGUL mix 6 too (altough I will probably remaster it in Audacity or nero because of the sound quality first)

Not a Number

Well, I like to be unconventional with my music. :P

I do have plans for 4/5* other remixes, but a) some of them I'll have to wait until I get better at Music 2000 PS1 / MTVMG1PC and b) I've got 8 of my own to finish; I'm late enough with them as it is. :P

(*5 tracks, but 2 of them can placed in the same track)

Grebz

i liked that vid, i didnt know there woz so many music games out there