Precious (Instrumental and final version + lyrics)

Started by Symphony, November 07, 2008, 12:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Symphony

Heyo,

here comes a little "club banger" I made with MTVMG2 a while ago.

I uploaded two versions, one only instrumental and one with lyrics (what I shouldn't have done as I believe my english rapping skills aren't that good  :-[, but judge yourself and I didn't want to upload a track with german vocals as I think you wouldn't understand much)

The instrumental version is a bit different from the one with vocals cause I edited and added some melody.

Here come the lyrics, this should make the version with vocals (final version) more understandable:

Intro Bridge:

I wanna rich girl, one with a big pearl,
necklace and hair, if you want I say sir.
You can be vain, put a crown on your name, 
dress fine, dress shine, be the girl of nighttime.
I wanna rich girl, one that is spoilt.
I want the best girl, one that is rich.   

Part1:
Ever seen a rich girl,
shaking and swirl (oh what a girl),
I can't control me when I introduce me,
so my drink gets losely,
covers all of her shirty,
it's so wet and dirty,
(this is how it is in this night)

Keeping it, keeping it, seeking it, seeking it, leaping it, leaping it, all night
Keeping it, keeping it, seeking it, seeking it, freaking it, freaking it, all night

She says her name is Trisha,
I got one free wish, ya all heard? (Oh, what a night)
But I don't want an easy game;
I like girls expensive like pure cocaine,
bitch what was your name? (Trisha)
You can be the worlds best Trisha,
believe me I don't wanna diss ya,
but I'm

Keeping it keeping it, seeking it, seeking it, leaping it, leaping it, all night
Keeping it keeping it, seeking it, seeking it, leaping it, for the one rich girl, tonight!

Chorus:
Girl, I wanna rich girl, one with a big pearl,
Necklace and hair, if you want I say sir,
Girl, you can be vain, put a crown on your name, 
Dress fine, dress shine, be the girl of nighttime, oh
Girl, I wanna rich girl, one that is spoilt, girl please be, so precious,
Girl, I want the best girl, one that is rich, girl please be, so precious   

Part2:
I step to the next looking,
for my rich girl; no bitch will be hooking,
Me tonight I'm wanting a queen,
not the whore of a teen, I'm keen,
On the best my eyes will catch her;
(she's an eye catcher),
and all are envious
on this lady in generous,
that I'm

Seeking for, seeking for, leaping for, leaping for, keeping for, keeping for, all night,
Seeking it, seeking it, leaping it, leaping it, freaking it, freaking it, all night

Please lady have money over money,
I like you bunny be my honey (be my girl),
If this dance floor would be our bed,
I would be your servile subject, man or lad,
Give me a chance
and I'll dance your dance,
all this hypnotic romance (dance your dance, oh what a night),
what I'm

Keeping, Keeping, Seeking, Seeking, Leaping, Leaping, all night
Keeping, Keeping, Seeking, Seeking, Leaping, for the one rich girl, tonight!

Chorus:
Girl, I wanna rich girl, one with a big pearl,
Necklace and hair, if you want I say sir,
Girl, you can be vain, put a crown on your name, 
Dress fine, dress shine, be the girl of nighttime, oh
Girl, I wanna rich girl, one that is spoilt, girl please be, so precious,
Girl, I want the best girl, one that is rich, girl please be, so precious   

Hope you like at least the instrumental version  :D

Btw: If you wonder about "KdR", that's my rapper name.
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DJ_Omnimaga

nice songs :), are the pitched down vocals by you as well? I like the effects it creates

Symphony

Glad u like it  :), I wondered so long if I should upload it or not  :-\

Yes, the pitched down vocals are from me, I just modified my own voice with Audacity  :D
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

dante

Oho Nice work S.
Like the music, especially the chorus.
By the way didn't expected to hear you rapping in english. Sounds quite good ;)
Great lyrics
-Keep on dreaming-

Symphony

Thx  :)

Well, you can never know, first german, then english and perhaps tomorrow in french :D (but I think I leave that to you  ;))

Symphony ~

Beoulve

I think this is really cool. Very nice production on the intrumental track. Great minimal melody. The rapping is cool, not bad for a german :P

147 crew

Listening to this as part of the Renegade mix by Audioghost.

Quality tune, don't much like rap anymore but really enjoying this. Great sound and yr rappin' is good!

Symphony

Thx for the positive feedback guys  ;D

As soon as I have some more time I'll upload further tracks (tell me if you wanna hear german rap, too), it's just a little bit complicated in rl atm.

Symphony ~

DJ Ryznup

Nice track bro, really like the sythesized sounds.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

.:DJ Droppin:.

That was really quite good.... The first part almost sounds like Slim Thug (The lower octave)
The beat and melody you created goes with the lyrics so well. Everything flows damn smooth.
Nice work.  :)
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin