Busted Up 2009 Remix

Started by pillagemyvillage, January 04, 2009, 02:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

Werhoo! :D i know its been along time coming but i finally have access to a computer!
i love the original busted up tune found on the mtvmg2 disc and have remixed it alot! however this is my most complete remix, really laying on the melody and bass... i hope you enjoy this... its 130bpm so kinda trancey house. great to be back and sharing music!
gotta love those vocals!!!  ;D

quade77

as you know i like the harder stuff, but this is still amazing, i forget its a ps2 tune all the time when playing your stuff, i was nutted with my mate not so long ago and he is a huge trance fan, and we was both rushing off our nut listening to your tunes, lol that was a wicked night, he couldn't believe how great your tunes were, same as me :)  back to this tune, great use of the vocals again lovely melody, fantastic track, respect to the max  ;D, god you must have been going for it on your ps2 when your PC was down lol :P

DarkBliss

I really like this mate, I haven`t heard the original on MTVMG2 but I actually don`t mind the vocals on this...they sound a lot better than the shocking selection on offer in Music 2000! :D

Once again superb  production - check, amazing melodies - check, brilliant tune - check! :D
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

pillagemyvillage

this is prob the only track i would use extended vocals for. the original is a good little tune, but more garage, which is not so good for me. i like the overall production and tracney edge!