Another Chance 2009 Remix

Started by pillagemyvillage, January 04, 2009, 02:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

a while ago i made the original 'another chance' tune, complete with dodgey vocals! i remember a good response especially from omni... so i thought it needed a remake (defo without vocals!).
so... this tune starts out with kinda happy melodies then progresses into a more serious section. overall i like the variety and depth and its much improved on the original!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gmknn1d1w5r/Another Chance 2009.mp3

quade77

loving the tempo of this tune right off the bat, bass kicks ass, trance everywhere, love the way you put your stamp on every tune you make, the changes you do are some of the best around and that including the pros, i just got a few goose bumps down my arms, thats always a great sign. this is the kind of tunes i love, banging and trancy! nice hi-hats, the breakdown is awesome, the sound is like a steel drum mixed with a bell, sounds so cool, .......epic shit man truly epic, im now officially your number 1 fan  ;D

heard all your new stuff now and cant wait for more, come join me with the power of ableton and rip the world a new ass hole, hellll yeahhhh  ;D

all tunes where outstanding you are a master of your game my good friend, best MG2 user on the planet (pillage my village No1) bar none

crimzon doom

awsome work perfection as always!!
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

pillagemyvillage

thank you all. there is something distinctly unfinished with this tune... i am happy with it (especially the piano) but because i only had access to a computer for 1 whole day, i thought i might not get another chance (no pun intended) to upload for a long while... com still screwed but i have good access through friends now...
i reckon a slight change in the breakdown is whats needed, but its fine for now i guess..!

DarkBliss

I really can`t fault any of your tunes Pillage, new or old.
As Quade said you are a master of your game, you really do create such gorgeous trance. Again you have successfully created another trance masterpiece, gorgeous melodie`s as always, amazing production values...I especially like the little breakbeat sections, the whole track is just amazing mate, beautiful.

Once again a flawless track Pillage...hat off to you sir.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

pillagemyvillage

thanks for your comments my friends... gotta love that bass line, simple yet effective!