More site updates

Started by DJ Omnimaga, February 05, 2009, 04:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

There have been new sites update again. The first update was a forum overhaul. I moved topics that didn't belong in their current category to their appropriate ones, then I added or renamed some forum sections. There is also an upcoming DJ Mixes sextion where TIMGUL Rave mixes and mixes by some of our veteran users will be posted. This should make the forum more organized in overall.

The other update was on the front page. With the new portal upgrade, this allowed me to have the latest songs be displayed on the front page, so you can view members latest submission below the news.

More update may come soon.

Master Dutch

Site looks good man. Very easy to use. I've been messin with music programs over the years, but I still go back to my gen1pc version! Props on the site. Peace

JCW

Quote from: Master Dutch on February 06, 2009, 04:58:09 AM
Site looks good man. Very easy to use. I've been messin with music programs over the years, but I still go back to my gen1pc version! Props on the site. Peace

I use MTVMG1 PC aswell, do you suffer the crashing when trying to load a saved song?

Master Dutch

^ not really only when I upload a bunch of outside samples and don't save then try to upload the original games samples.(snares, drums etc)

DJ_Omnimaga

I only got this to happen once, but with Music 2000 PS1, but I think it's the emulator that corrupted my virtual memory card data.

I lost "Dark Abyss" project file. Good thing I have a 320kbps version somewhere