9 mP - Rap Instrumental

Started by Symphony, February 25, 2009, 01:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Symphony

Heyo,

as previously said I'm going to upload some more tracks of the never finished mixtape.

This time it is "9 mP" what stands for "Nine milimeter Peter" (a "nine milimeter" is a gun), a track that should have told the fictional story of a young boy suffering under his family, false friends and especially under school. The outcome of the story is, that he plans to do a killing spree on his school and to commit suicide by shooting himself afterwards. A story happening too often, at least in the United States.

Although I wrote two different versions of the story; one concentrating on the killing spree and one with much more focus on the reasons of it; I could never accept the outcome as both versions unavoidably contained too much stereotypes. I doubt that I will ever be able to write suitable lyrics for this instrumental.

Well, I hope you like the track and perhaps come up with some fresh ideas, that would be great.  :) 

Created with the MTVMG2.
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DJ Ryznup

Nice beat man.

The story behind it sounds cool because it definately has a death and murder vibe to it, but it also has a mysterious vibe as well. I try to create stories with my songs, and I try to hear a story when listening to other peoples instrumental works as well.

I listened to the track before I read what your story was, and things that came to mind while I was listening to it were about a homicide with detectives trying to solve a case by going through the normal C.S.I. process and following leads to try to get their man.

Maybe if you decide to write another story to this beat, you could try to use something similar to this storyline with a resolution where in the end, the killer gets caught by the law or manages to barely escape.

Just an ideal I thought might throw out. :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

Symphony

Thanks, and a good idea you came up with.  :)

As I already tried to write a C.S.I. story (well, not quite C.S.I., but a crime story anyway  :D) once, this even should be possible, though I would change some things as it would be german rap.  8)
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

Master Dutch

Yeah I can see Eminem writing a verse to this. This has that methodical story telling vibe too. good work man. Sounds crisp.

Symphony

:D Thanks, never imagined slim writing something for it. I bet he would turn it into a lyrical masterpiece as everytime.

Symphony ~