* Time To Say Goodbye * (Revisited)

Started by pillagemyvillage, February 27, 2009, 12:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Thanks pillage, I'll check it, I actually used this samples for a speedcore song and my song called Void I think, but I didn't experimented further with it. I really need to listen to the missed tunes before March starts, really, because last year I remember in March this was the second busiest month in term of new members and songs so maybe there will be a lot more new stuff soon.

pillagemyvillage

thankyou all for your kind comments. i really wanted to use the usb sampler for this, maybe a talking clip, saying 'time to say goodbye' or something like that... but alas i dont have a mic yet...
i too was impressed with the synth pad sounds... the base for it all is trancer c4 with the offset bumped along... then i just built sci fi and syn string c4 around it...
anyways thanks again for listening, i really like this one... time to say goodbye... lol

pillagemyvillage

oh and quade that clap is televiz from the photek section!
bass launch lol, you can have my autograph lol! i'll be in hmv london signing copies of mtvmg2 lol!

pillagemyvillage

thanks nak, youre right you have your own style and ideas, thats what makes every artist here unique. also i like that if you dont like something, you say it, but in a nice constructive way, which is always appreciated.
and you certainly do make good music, you can really construct a mean beat and bass line!

pillagemyvillage

i reckon all my music is just down to technique... granted the chords are my own, but usually they are quite simple. its the amount of time trawling through the samples, trying and failing that has helped me. the music i produce now shows this... if you go back a few years, the ideas are there just not the technique!
oh and never hate your music, youve proven youre a musician, and a bloody good one at that!

pillagemyvillage

hmmm yes time is always a problem, i suffer with this also... if i had it my way id produce 8 hours a day 9-5 lol!
believe me my girlf has nagged me many times!!! i guess all in all, you get out what you put in... :)