Im Back!!!

Started by Unforgotten Village Idiot, March 01, 2009, 07:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unforgotten Village Idiot

Hey. Long time no talk eh? I know i've already introduced myself before like a long time ago, but its been so long, i thought i should do it again.

Whats up? My name is U.nforgotten V.illage I.diot, (Or you can just call me Erik, since thats my real name... :P.) I started a band thing called Pissed Off Robots, (One of my old popular songs). I would post some of my music on here from the band, but i use Fruity Loops now.. so...

I havnt been on this website now for about... idk, 6 months? Im not quite sure, but its been forever. Last time i was on here i was still living in Washington state. Now im living in Arizona state. So yeah, long time no talk. You guys probably thought i died or something. :P

Well i just wanted to say whats up to all of you. Now im going to explore this "New" website. You guys have changed A LOT on here. Holy crap. im lost now. Well i got to go. Talk to you guys later.
I am The Unforgotten.

JCW

Welcome back, glad to have you here once again.

Songs outside of Music, ie; FL Studio songs are permitted (myself and another member also use it), just in the off topic section is all. I'd really like to hear some of your tracks so please do upload them there.

Fear 2 StopĀ®

Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

DJ Ryznup

Welcome back,

I don't that I've haven't had a chance to check out your music yet,
But I will soon.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

i've added two of my non-mtvmg songs. hope you guys can give them a listen. :) They are probably my 2 best songs of this year so far.  ;D
I am The Unforgotten.

DJ_Omnimaga

Welcome back :), you had a quite different MTVMG style actually, not like Fear To Stop but still different, I remember you switched to harder stuff on FL, right? I'll check your new stuff out when I get some time. Also you can upload 20 MB files now, so it's easier to upload songs, altough remember there's diskspace for only about 5500 songs of 20 MB file size on the website, now :D

hey, long time no talk Omni. Yeah i switched to more of the type of music you would hear in clubs and stuff. Like Benny Benassi stuff.

Only 5500? haha. Thats not that much. :P

So what have you been up to lately Omni?
I am The Unforgotten.

netham45

Hey, I've been gone for about 6 months too! :D
If not longer.

:)

JCW

In that case, welcome back Netham!