Started by trance-man, January 24, 2008, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trance-man

I made this song last year plz reply
dont look to the left
dont look to the right
just follow that sraight old line

DJ_Omnimaga

quite nice trance style. Too bad the sound quality is bad :( you should get some cables to connect your TV to the PC and record sound with Audacity ^^

trance-man

well, I dont Know how to get those things, and also I dont have yellow, white and red plugs in the back of my computer :(  
dont look to the left
dont look to the right

DJ_Omnimaga

well when i use mtvmg2 i use a normal 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm cable  to hook my pc to tv headphone port, and the other side is plugged into the mic port. I use audacity software to record and save as mp3. Only problem is that sound is mono but I usually can arrange that with some editing and its better than nothing

trance-man

yeah but my Tv and PS3 are too far away from my computer so... yeah...
dont look to the left
dont look to the right

DJ_Omnimaga

pillagemyvillage

thats some nice melody! quite complex. nice work! which programme are you using?

by the way i record my music using 'easy cap'

all you do is plug in the playstation leads into the easy cap and then plug the easy cap into your computer. then record using windows movie maker... easy!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USB-2-0-Video-captur...1QQcmdZViewItem

trance-man

Well I use the Playstation Eye (the ps3 version of the eye toy) put it onto an SD chip or Memory stick put the memeoery stick into my computer put the file onto my computer convert it to an MP3 then... yeah...
dont look to the left
dont look to the right

147 crew

Funky tune, like it.. about the cable thing, just get really long ones the 3.5mm one costs bout £5 UK, audacity is free, if I can sort it,(they helped me too,) any1 can.. you should see my set up, wires coming out of everywhere.. Is a very cool tune, sounds like MUSIC2000 to me?

trance-man

How much would It be in Dollars?
dont look to the left
dont look to the right

147 crew

I guess under 10, you can get em online, v.cheap..I have to use these ideas as I can't run movie maker on my Rusty/old computer, sound comes out lovely

trance-man

well Here in New zealand I think it would cost 15 to 25$ maybe...
dont look to the left
dont look to the right

KalsolarUK

Good tune, fun combination of riffs there, nice work.

Kal