It's A Good Feeling! (Electro house) FL Studio 8

Started by Unforgotten Village Idiot, July 22, 2009, 01:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unforgotten Village Idiot

:)  Long time no see, huh? haha. Well this song is from my newest released album, Who Are You? Im pretty sure everyone will enjoy this song. Very catchy. :P

Title: It's A Good Feeling!
Artist: Erik Holmstrom (U.V.I.)
Album: Who Are You?
Year: 2009
I am The Unforgotten.

JCW

Welcome back UVI!

Cool melody from the off, very space like, the beat was good too. The only thing that stood out for me was the snare, it didn't jump out enough for my liking, of course this is your track and style and you probably intended the snare to be a little thin, but the song is great buddy. Well done.

Thanks JCW.

My music style has changed a lot since i started using FL. If you listen to my old music and listen to my new music like this one, you probably wont be able to tell they are both made by me. :P

Yeah, i was intending for the snare to be a little thin, so people pay more attention to very complex synth melody i put together here. The synth is always changing. haha. This would be a good song to play in a club or something. (Maybe one day...) haha.
I am The Unforgotten.

Sacred Virgo

so i finally have the chance to listen to one of your songs. very very nice, it is catchy yet it is not repetitive, nor annoying. i like it, and i like this musical style. i agree, the clapped snare is a bit dull, i'd prefer a brighter and sharper sample. maybe you should reduce a little the reverb of the gritty bass (but not too much). nevertheless i really enjoyed this song and i'd like to hear more from you

Thanks Shellshaka.
Yeah there is a lot of reverb on the bass. But the sucky part about it is all i have is the mp3 to this song now, so i cant really make any changes to it anymore. I lost the FL file for this track. But if i had the FL file still, i would make changes. Maybe i'll just redo the whole song. :P Make a remix.
I am The Unforgotten.

yeah, it took me a while to complete this one.  :) very complex synth lines.
willy wonka has a car factory? like... candy cars? =P
well im glad you enjoyed it. i'll try to put my new songs on here sometime soon. maybe.
I am The Unforgotten.

.:DJ Droppin:.

*Listens*

Alright sounds like some kind of bad ass circus and I'm nearing the entrance....
Nice instead of a bunch of dumb people running around in animal costumes it's all hot chicks. :o ;)

Moving along..

Nice beat..... :42
1:10 whoa tripppy.... Nice synth here.
1:22 synth even more dominant..... It's a good feeling. I also think taking a big poo is a good feeling, but that has nothing to do with this song! OKay back to the subject at hand....

2:10 that trippy wooooooooooaaaaaaaahooooooo or something.
2:25 another type of synth but panned far right/left..
2:38 I like how you dropped off the main synth letting the other synth play with just the beat.
Solid effort  ;D

Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

wow. that was a complex comment with all the parts of the song.
im glad people like this song. when i was making it i was afraid that someone would think
the synth was annoying because how high pitch it is. But apparently the high pitchness and
randomness of the synth just added character too it.

I have also noticed that no other musician anywhere sounds like this. i have a very unique sound to my music. maybe i can start my own genre. i was thinking something like...
Tech-Lax, (so much bass it makes you have to take a sh*t.) O.o
yeah... something like that.  :P
I am The Unforgotten.