The Weapon which will End the World

Started by J-MACHine, December 03, 2009, 06:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

GOD i need to post here more often then i do.

Just figured i'd upload the latest track done for a little project of my own, Beyond Human; a fun little platformer where a hilariously overpowered blond haired child with a plank-with-a-nail-in-it who can run at stupidly fast speeds and punch through metal if he so desires goes off to save the world from an opressive hive mind of machines called The Nation that not only razed his hometown, but may have acctually already done far worse to the rest of the world.
... No, seriously. That's the plot. The BASICS of the plot.

This song is the final boss song. I obviously can't say too much about the climaxing moments of the game, but what i can tell you is this; the final boss is a gargantuan super weapon that is (mostly) powered by living people. Thus, i felt the song should be a mix of electronica, and some good ol' dramatic orchestral strings with a tune made out of some nice 'n earthal bell toll's for good measure. This is the result. Best work i've done in a while, i reckon.

You can check it out via youtube before downloading if you wish;

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Sacred Virgo

GOD you definitely need to post more often than you do. how about entering the contest? ;)

Casper AudioGhost

wow longtime no seee J!!! great to hear new stuff from u-this track is excellent epic n bold love all the pads n snare rolls -excellent     casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

J-MACHine

Thanks, Casper! And i know, SV, i know. XD I'm terrible at keeping up with what forums i post in these days.

Not a Number

I'm getting a distinct Hybrid vibe to it, and I'm liking very much.
Only gripe is that it's a little short at 2:17..

J-MACHine

... You have no idea how flattering comparing me to Hybrid is, NotANumber. ^///^ Seriously, thank you! And, like most work i do for games, it's acctually supposed to loop. Henceforth why it suddenly cuts off. That's not really the main reason it's short, though. The main reason is i didn't really know what else to do with this, and i didn't really want to ruin it.