Cold is a bit of an Understatement

Started by J-MACHine, December 04, 2009, 07:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

And now, onto the "Chaos: A Love Story" soundtrack. Chaos is a game being developed by a friend of mine for his game design class. He asked if i could do the soundtrack for him. And, well, how could i say no?

The tutorial level of the game takes place in the middle of a Tundra. And seeing as it's apparently very quick and simple, i figured i'd shoot for a simple song. I'm quite proud of this, if only for the unusual rhythm when the drums kick in and the percussion stops. And the use of a metallic hit in place of a hi-hat or an open hat.

I should also warn you; this is one of the projects where my song titles become either massivly 'punny', a play on words, or... Just weird. XD It's something of a 'theme' of mine.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

J-MACHine

XD It's ok. I don't mind not getting comments, really, considering i'm used to not being the centre of attention. What matters to me is that people at least LISTEN to the songs, more then anything else. But, i digress...

Unfortunetly, due to time constraints and schoolwork, this is acctually all i could do for Chaos' soundtrack. The creator of the game himself, a good friend of mine that uses the handle Q-Lok on most sites he visits, acctually said himself he was fed up with the project and just wanted to finish it. It was acctually done for school, you see. However, he has vowed that, when he has more free time, he'll go back to it and improve it vastly. Which means you'll get more music for it. Eventually. XD;;
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™