[generic introduction thread]

Started by Not a Number, February 12, 2008, 01:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not a Number

[generic greeti-K I'll stop this now.

I go by many names online; "NaN", "Not a Number", "/0", "Neo 2.3 Hylan" (or just "Neo" or "Hylan"). Either one'll do, chances are I'll recognise who you'll be talking about when either name is said. ;)

I discovered this site a few days ago through random YouTube videos of Music 2000. I've been using it since 2000, though I've been using it predominately since last year on an emulator (I don't know where in this part of the UK I can get 3.5mm Audio-in cables plus I'd need loads more Memory Cards)

At the moment I'm using Music 2000 for creating my first album "/0", which I'm hoping to ship out in the summer this year (2008); although it'll be my third release, as I've released 2 EPs before, but I class them as old material, as they don't represent NaN (one's acoustic guitar, the other's re-released material dating from 2005)

...and I think of run out of things to say here.. so......

Oh, what music software do I use? Predominately Music 2000 (PSX, run on an emulator), though I'm thinking of starting to use FL Studio, but until I get the, er... "resources" to get it, I'm using the former.

[generic post closure]

DJ_Omnimaga

Cool to see you here :), will you post some samples of your stuff so we can hear what you got? :)

Btw I also use MTV Music Generator on an emulator. I am on ePSXe. I wonder if it is compatible with Music 2000 (which is the same, but in Europe it have a different name) because then maybe I could upload some of my savestates/memory cards so you can look at my songs files. :)

But your site in your signature is down I can't access it :(

EDIT: nvm i saw your other topic gonna listen asap! :)

Not a Number

QuoteCool to see you here :), will you post some samples of your stuff so we can hear what you got? :)

Btw I also use MTV Music Generator on an emulator. I am on ePSXe. I wonder if it is compatible with Music 2000 (which is the same, but in Europe it have a different name) because then maybe I could upload some of my savestates/memory cards so you can look at my songs files. :)

But your site in your signature is down I can't access it :(
"Cool to see you here :), will you post some samples of your stuff so we can hear what you got? :)"
I've alredy posted one/two song(s) of mine (I'm not 100% proud of it, but it's probably the longest ever song made on it (12:32)), but I'll post a couple other ones (the free track(s) from the upcoming /0)

And I think the MTVMG files might be compatible with Music 2000; my ePSXe has Region auto-detect switched on, and really it's the same game, so I can't see why it can't. I'll give it a shot and see if it does work.

As for the site being down thing, I'm probably going to switch servers again; a few other people have said it doesn't load for them, yet it loads fine for me (and it can't be loading via cookies, I've just accessed it for the first time since my harddrive had to be reformatted.

DJ_Omnimaga

Ok I will try to post some files when I get some time. Keep in mind it's all dance/rave music though

Not a Number

No problem; I can tolerate Dance to a point, I have a few dance tracks on my computer (though I'm more of a rock/metal and.. well.. "Other" person :P)