Who has Myspace?

Started by Gruvenheimer, March 13, 2008, 08:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Season 8

Why has this topic been reported?

RSCONCEPTIONS©

It hasn't - I reported the pointless message by "alsoforum" who seems to randomly post meaningless jibberish once every few months :S

Sacred Virgo

i guess that guy means that shellshaka is an amazing talent. no need to remark that though, everyone already knew that shellshaka was a total genius..i wonder what happened to him  ;D
btw long time no see steve

.:DJ Droppin:.

Alsoforum was a bot I believe. I try my best to keep on top of banning them.

MySpace is a thing of the past I'm afraid. Since they changed/"upgraded" they suck now. Facebook is so much better, clean, smoother, faster.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Yes but a bot for what???? It didn't DO anything!!! No spam, no links, no virus....just pointlessly quoting for no reason :S

DJ_Omnimaga

THose are common. Later they can add spam to their signatures.

On my other forum I got an anti spam that blocks these and members under 1 posts cannot edit their profile nor send PMs. I should maybe edit this forum to do the same, but I can't add the anti-spam because it doesn't work on this server (I can't move TIMGUL to my new host because it's too large due to all MP3s)

It's best to report spambot messages, so staff can ban or delete them, in case later they flood the board with junk ads or send viruses to members.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Every time I receive e-mail notification that a new member has joined I check out the profile. If they are a spam bot I ban immediately. Unfortunately as you said later on they can add links to their posts and/or signatures.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Koolassjoe

Myspace has changed w/ time. Russel Simmons just took over so music should be a bit more relevant now.
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe