spacekid - You sent me an angel but i prayed for a whore!

Started by spacekid890, March 20, 2010, 02:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacekid890

Brand new tune first for a long while.
made using music 2000, audacity and virtual dj.

hope you guys like, all comments welcome cheers. ;D

pincarto

your track made me smile,i like it a lot,its kinda scattered,with a smear of horror,its the sort of sound that would make your avatar come to life,

Fear 2 Stop®

First of all...LOVE the title. Great freakin' beat...good use of bass plec C also. Perfect job panning also. The FX made me think of Super Mario grabbin' coins. Awesome pad sound...I love this!
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

J-MACHine

Brilliant title, for one thing. For another, this has a really nice sound to it, almost boarding on Glitchcore. It really reminds me of something Crystal Castles might do.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

RSCONCEPTIONS©

OMG
J'ADORE J'ADORE J'ADORE J'ADORE J'ADORE J'ADORE J'ADORE J'ADORE J'ADORE!
FUCKING J'ADORE!!!!!!

May I sleep with the beat please?
Nice timpani, and the little bits of percussion - they rock my socks!
And yeah FEAR says above, nice use of the guitar sample. And you got one of my faves in there - LFO.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the ambient, haunting, phasey angelic choir sound.

This is a fantasmic example of the superb, creative depths you can go to with Music 2000. Lovey bit of distortion entering my ears.
OMG IT GOES MENTAL... structured mental though...not just random crazy shit... that crazy part is structured perfectly!

Flaws? nah.
Constructive criticism? yes. DO MORE.

End.
Rik.