[BIG BEAT, SYNTHPOP] Step Up Your Game

Started by J-MACHine, July 17, 2010, 05:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

Gotta be quick, so i'm gonna be breif. It's an oldish track i finished within the week, for a project i'm working on.

Enjoy! I'll edit this later on, if i can think of anything to add (when i have more time to add it)
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

DJ Eddy

Those beats are proper rocking and the guitar sounds mental.
Like the pads in the background aswell
got some really nice melodys on this.
Cheers..DJ Eddy

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Aaah those magic string/pads again, full of colour and vibrance.

Driving bass, makes me feel like I want to run as fast as I can without obstruction and without stopping (which, if you have tried, is a great feeling).

There is a great energy in a lot of your tracks and this delivers it again. You are a pro at producing very nice, crisp and phatt break beats - something I am aiming to start doing myself soon. You are an inspiration to me.

I like how you have your very own style with the magical strings and awesome breaks, but there are no carbon copies, each track is different.

Was just gonna say that, from a personal point of view, I'd like if there was a temporary break in all the energetic stuff going on with a more chilled out, less "involved" section... but just as I was thinking that, along came a break.

So in summary then, I give this track a solid SEX out of 10.

:)

J-MACHine

Thanks as always, Eddy!

See, you have no idea how happy i am that the song gives you that feeling of wanting to run; if all goes well, this track is one i want to use in a platform game idea i've had for a while, as the boss theme, so giving you that feeling of wanting to run is the perfect feeling the song should be giving off.

Hahaha, you can thank a countless number of big beat artists for that. Fatboy Slim and Hideki Naganuma, to name just two, are huge inspirations on that part.

As i said above, it's supposed to be a boss song, so whilst there is one tiny break in the beats, it had to be that; tiny. If it got too chilled, then the feel i was going for would've been broken. The tracks original title was 'Adrenaline Pumping', after all. XD

Still, i'm overjoyed that you like it, man! Thanks!

J-MACHine

I don't usually bump tracks, but this ones a personal favorite, and one of my best pieces, so... Yeah, bump!

B.G.A

very atmospheric and manic sounding! i think it would be absolutely perfect for the purpose you created it for! well done i am thoroughly impressed!
EVOLVE!

J-MACHine

Fear 2 Stop®

Pretty tight...was following a co-worker home (not like that, sickos lol) and had this playing on my system. When we pulled in the lot, first thing she asked me was why I had put chase music on! I guess it looked kind of funny, in that we were both going pretty slow, was just a couple of blocks down from each other, and with the music...guess you had to be there!

Really great stuff as usual! LOVE the mood...BGA is right, very atmospheric..
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

J-MACHine

Pfft, that just made my evening, F2S. XD
Glad you enjoyed it, mate!

Koolassjoe

The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe