Knowlesy00 ~ Idle Hands ( Instrumetal )

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], August 12, 2010, 12:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Aye so , I've been kinda pondering what to do lately...I think I'm hitting starting to hit the dredded writers block...everything I'm writing an playing back on Music... I'm deleting and restartin or I'm thinkin it sounds to much like something I've already written...so I think I need to go away n recharge ( alot of metal and alot of score. )

But here's something I wrote...sort of an Cd opening / Closing...I dunno really...it may be just a massive cluster fuck lol but I hope you like some of the melodies.

Ciao.

DreadSpawn

i love it when the base kick comes in. awesome bass guitar work. hey if you wanna try something new, attempt a system of a down sound ;)
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

i liked how it started off with a calm sound, then picked up at 1:35. i also luv ur sick ass bass work. awesome beat bro.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks mate I'm glad you liked it , I randomly played that on my bass and knew I had to put it up so am happy you like it man.