Knowlesy00 ~ Reconnaissance ( ElectricMetal )

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], August 19, 2010, 01:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

I started work on this late last night , mostly the boredom factor...and wanting to see if I could get it sounding just right...it probably isnt.

But its not one of the worst things I've saved to memory card.

Anyhoo, comments and handy tips on finally getting this stuff to sound decent would be appreciated :) .

DJ Eddy

This is some cool stuff..
I dont really know much about or listen to metal really but id listen to this all day long .
nice chugg work...
Like the fast Dnb style beat at 1.56 and riff at 2.20, id make a song working around them...Cause id love to hear it lol.
Very nice piano bit at 3.00..then that chugg kicks back in....

To make it sound half decent its all about the panning and reverb for me really. i could'nt pan to save me life a while ago u can probly tell from some of my early stuff. But just keep mucking around with it and ull pick it up quickly.

Great track..Cheers

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks man I'm happy you liked it.
Was trying to go for a Penulum-like style by my kinda version. I just purchased a pair of decent headphone...not the crap I was using before so I can I actually hear the results of my " mucking around " ...hopefully it'll help with a few sound issues.
Thanks again.

.:DJ Droppin:.

As I expected right off the bat the melodies and various instruments are great. Nice chugs and change of pace with them. My favorite part is definitely the transition at 3:00 .. I just really like the slow down with the acoustic(piano?) and strings.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin