Unknown Demo [BREAKBEAT, AMBIENT]

Started by J-MACHine, September 22, 2010, 11:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

A teaser for a project that i've only just started concepting. It intentionally has no tags.
I'm saying nothing, but this time, notg out of laziness or not wanting to bother you lot with the details, but as a means of keeping hush about the project. For a little while, at least. You'll have some idea once you take a listen, but you won't have the WHOLE idea.

Enjoy... 8D
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

.:DJ Droppin:.

Really different into from you than I am used to. Has a nice vibe to it. That is some weird transition at 1:02 into a FAT DnB beat.... Definitely a nice choice here. Liking the grungy synth bass following this. Lots of potential here.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

J-MACHine

DJ Eddy

Very cool pads in the intro and I agree with DJ Dropping that beat is wicked along with the Grungy bass..
Id like to know how u made that bass plz m8....if you would be so kind. =]
Cool piece m8....Enjoyed that thnx..

J-MACHine

Oh god, i can't remember right now, Eddy. I'll have to check when i load the file up, but i think it might be two or three samples mixed together. ... I think the base sample i mixed everything with MIGHT have been 'low pass' reversed, though, but my memory at the moment is a bit fuzzy.

Koolassjoe

Very different J. Great sounds. The change up is intense.
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

J-MACHine

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

J ... you've hooked me on this thing from just the intro an now I'm just enjoying that beat an bass (which I love)
I can't fault this mate...just the fact its a typical-J-MAChine ...unfinished :( ,,,that aside...awesome as they come.

J-MACHine

If i could get out of the habit of starting a song, getting so far into it, then hitting a mental block that takes forever to go away, then more of my stuff would be finished. (And i'd have more room on my memory cards...)
Still, glad you like it so far, mate!

Fear 2 Stop®

Quote from: J-MACHine on December 17, 2010, 02:38:53 PM
If i could get out of the habit of starting a song, getting so far into it, then hitting a mental block that takes forever to go away, then more of my stuff would be finished. (And i'd have more room on my memory cards...)
Still, glad you like it so far, mate!

I know what you mean. We may have recorded over 300 songs in the past decade, but those are just the *finished* ones. I wonder how may potential hits have been lost due to writer's block or laziness on my part :(

Really love this track, esp. that intro. Meh...I need to get off my ass and start working on some tunes...
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

J-MACHine

Oy, I feel you there, man. The amount of songs I started last year that STILL sit on my memory card in an unfinished state is staggering.

Glad you liked the track, man!