Knowlesy00 ~ Murder on the Dancefloor ( Dance ? )

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], October 16, 2010, 02:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

No its not the Sophie-Ellis Bexter one lol.

It's a kinda...80's pop-ish / todays dance...least thats what I trying to go for...hopefully it comes across.

Anyhoo enough talkin , Enjoy.

DJ Eddy

Wow m8 loved it.....great melodies and bass lines are cool.
Pads and strings are top class...
Awesome stuff seeing as u dont normally do Dance songs..
I would like to hear more of this sort from u m8...
cheers..

Fear 2 Stop®

Pretty nice peppy intro...love the hi hats especially. The strings that come in around 0:15 are mixed a bit too high, but not a deal breaker. I like the next little part a lot...especially the bassline. What sample sound is that?

Only think I'd work on is that the mix seems a little too "bright" and it's a little too over-compressed. Composition-wise though this is excellent.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

Koolassjoe

The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks Eddy , Fear n Joe for the comments . always appreciated. :) so thanks again.

Fear -

Yeh man , sorry I'm still tryin to figure my settings...once I think I've got it just right...I record it and it sounds off so I'm gonna have to go off to the drawing board again.
With the bass sample...I've been goin over memory cards looking space and or any blocks that I can free up , so when I come to it I'll msg u asap.

J-MACHine

My only actual complaing with this is that the begining and ending sections sound like they could've held up as an entirely different song, all on their own, just as the middle could've. However, thats EXTREMELY nitpicky, and it doesn't at all detract from the listening experience. The song is still fantastic. Definately got a huge 80s vibe too it, which explains why i've fallen in love with it.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™