Knowlesy00 ~ Storm the Gates (Score/Metal)

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], February 27, 2011, 10:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

The newest and I think , possibly...one of my best...melody wise atleast.

Think thats it , Enjoy.

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

I gotta agree...this is one ur best song dude.  definitely goin down as one of my favs.

DJ Eddy

Wow totally awesome melody straight away.
Did u use the PC verison for this ?????. Its sort of an epic song probly go down in some dramatic action film well (or am i talking bollocks lol).
loving that piano. top strings m8.
Classic stuff...thnx

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks again man :)

Noooo Eddy ,  I don't think your talking bollocks...though I am sort of biased lol

Cheers yet again...an oh , nah mate wrote it on the Playstation

.:DJ Droppin:.

my god... :46 is like wow.... you threw in one more layer on the strings or something? It's ... incredible. no wrong word... 2:53 the piano breakdown with the strings. Wow. .... The slow down at 3:17 wow. Dude you just get better, and BETTER. You are a musical genius and need to be heard, to be known, people need your music dude.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thank you very much for the compliments Rob , I truly appreciate it. :)

I think the thing I added around 0:46 was the "choir ooo pad" thing...(yep after all these years I cant remember half the samples) and I mighta mixed in the " arica string " ? ...the only string you find on the melody page where the pianos an flutes are...I do have a memory like a sieve. 
I think I may be have long way to go before I'm fit to be called genius but I thank you all the same and I'm happy that my stuffs improving.

So again , Gracias, Tack, Arigato, Bedankt, Daw Jah , Mahalo, Euxaristo , Danke.