Knowlesy00 ~ KnowlesyDoes...Rap?

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], March 09, 2011, 06:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

First off , I'm not actually rapping over the track which...for a man who could hardly wrap his xmas gifts , is a gift to the TIMGUL forum.
I have to mention DJ Eddy and ZoDiaC who's tracks , in my current state of boredom have brought me to this.
(basically if it sucks...blame them... :) )

Anyhoo , enough jibba jabba

Enjoy...homies.   :o

DJ Eddy

Sounds good to me lol...
nice piano at the intro..nice panning and beats.
Would of been cool if u did rap in it (cool or funny). lol
U gonna make anymore rap style stuff?

Master Dutch

lol...dude I totally had to click this when I saw the genre....i've been ghosting on here for a couple weeks but dude this is nice. I really like the intricate bass and emotional feeling you gave it. Good one man.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Cheers Eddy n Dutch for commenting.

Eddy - I dunno mate , just depends on my mood really...but one thing on being on TIMGUL is never say never to writing any
          type of style.

Dutch - Thanks man , I have a block on my memory card for riffs n random melodys that sometimes just dont want to fit anywhere or dont fit in the mood of something...but its nice that I can finally get rid of that one.

Thanks again guys.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Damn you are a genius at piano/string harmonies. O :30 like that riff.... :35 damn dude. Top notch production. This sounds quite clean.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

when i saw dis i was like..."WAATTTT?!!! knowlesy doing rap?!!" bro, u did ur thing on dis one...very nice production. top notch shit.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

What up homes!

Rob - Danke Rob , I love strings and the sound they can add with the notes. The bass riffs in the song were initially an un-used metal
         riff that I reworked for this , from the "melody block" on my memory card.

Z - I know , right ? lol its like you making a ballad...wow...that in itself is a scary thought...but thanks man , glad to see it went
      down well.

Cheers guys for taking the time to listen n comment.