Worked in £hours

Started by Da5t3r, April 05, 2011, 05:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da5t3r

I made this tune in 2003 it again just uses the standard riffs and sadly I lose the original file due to a harddisk failure so it's stuck in a rather badly encoded 128k bitrate and the quality does suffer in places.
Dast3r....

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

wow dis is sick.  nice rave sound to it, and great work wit those samples. for some reason...dis makes me wanna play mortal kombat lol.  but yea...dis is fuckin wicked

Fear 2 Stop®

Pre-made riffs or not, you used them well. Sounded like you used a few custom riffs though too, or at the very least tweaked the hell out of them. I really like the part at about 1:23...
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

This is brilliant stuff ... I like that you've added your own spin to the pre-made riffs an as well as your own.
Really impressive work , never a dull second here with alot of different segments and it just flows so well.

Da5t3r

Cheers for your comments, ta very muchly. This track was actually created by merging several riffs together for the different sections and this did lead to some quite interesting sounds...I don't think I actually edited any of the note patterns, though this was some time ago.