Heya

Started by netham45, April 02, 2008, 03:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

netham45

Heya, new here. Been thinking about going into music design, but I really have no clue what to use. I would use MTVMG, but I lack a PS(1/2/3.) Anything good for the PC would be excellent. and... HI!

/me pokes dj_omnimaga

DJ_Omnimaga

heya nice to see you here :)

As for MTVMG if you can find a PS1 copy you can always use an emulator (altough we cannot provide link to BIOS or ROMs) like ePSXe to emulate it. There's also a PC version but it's extremly rare. I'm sure you can find copies on ebay though. Either search for MTV Music Generator or Music 2002 Club Edition, those are the ones i had the most luck with

netham45

I'm really not that fond of emulators, which is why I'm not using mtvmg for ps1.

DJ_Omnimaga

ah ok its up to you I guess, I wouldnt be using them either if they didnt supported joypads. I wish MTVMG1 PC supported joypads

netham45

heh, I'm opposite, I'd much rather use my keyboard/mouse.

Unforgotten Village Idiot

Quoteheya nice to see you here :)

As for MTVMG if you can find a PS1 copy you can always use an emulator (altough we cannot provide link to BIOS or ROMs) like ePSXe to emulate it. There's also a PC version but it's extremly rare. I'm sure you can find copies on ebay though. Either search for MTV Music Generator or Music 2002 Club Edition, those are the ones i had the most luck with
the pc version is rare? :blink:

holy crap then im lucky. I found mine at a Goodwill for 2 bucks.  :blink:

:lol:  
I am The Unforgotten.

netham45

gimme an iso! j/k. but seriously...

Unforgotten Village Idiot

you can always search ebay like every so often for the pc version... but apparently its rare.....

so yeah.

Or check Goodwill!  :lol:  
I am The Unforgotten.

netham45

well, I got it loaded onto my PSP(the PSX version), so I think I'll be trying it, heh.