Koolassjoe presents... The Gamers Den

Started by Koolassjoe, June 20, 2011, 10:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koolassjoe

Koolassjoe is a Gamer. A True Gamer. An Old School Gamer. My PSN is... Koolassjoe.

To my TIMGUL family,
It's been a minute...

To all my gamers...
this here is a collection of video game music that Ive arranged and sampled from - in conjunction with my MTVMG addiction.

People get confused when they ask me "How do you make your beats...?" and I reply "With my playstation!" But true gamers love it. Especially the beats that originate from the games themselves. So heres a little taste of my Gamer past, present & future. I hope you enjoy!

1 - The Alucard Dance // Sega Genesis - Dracula
2 - The Dungeon Loop // NES - Super Mario Bros.
3 - Mega's Brother RMX // NES - MegaMan 3
4 - Olympius // NES - Battle of Olympus
5 - Billy & Jimmy // Arcade - Double Dragon
6 - MegaMan Master // NES - MegaMan 2
7 - The Return // Nes - Castlevania
8 - The Boogie Down // NES - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

To complete the albulm, I've linked a few tracks for you that have been chilling in the backgrounds!
9 -  NES - Zelda and Zelda RMX - http://www.mtv-music-generator.com/index.php/topic,1817.msg12160.html#msg12160
10 -  PS1 - Xenogears11 -  http://www.mtv-music-generator.com/index.php/topic,1818.msg12161.html#msg12161
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

i kid u not, i was scrolling down to check the updates (to see if anybody commented on my post), and when i saw this i said "OH SHIT!!!"  great to see u back in action koolassjoe.  im bout to check dis shit out, and ill be back with a comment.  btw....that cover is bad ass dude.

Koolassjoe

Good looking Zodiac! Yo TIMGUL! I've been MIA but as usual... Koolassjoe Reporting for Duty! I had way too many issues uploading this albulm. Its looking like I might have to boot up a Gamers Den vol#2 since i couldn't get past 8 tracks on this one. Its not my best work but its a throwback to those who remember or played any of these. Most of these were transferred from cassette so the quality might not be the best. Don't hit me...

DJ Eddy

I got the message on PSN and couldnt wait to check this out m8....Im a pretty big gamer to and will know most of these tunes....Downloading now and will check back once ive listend to em....THNX!!!

DreadSpawn

Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

DreadSpawn

Best game ever Koolassjoe? Mine is probably a tie between God Of War (1,2,3), Alan Wake, And old skool Bubsy.
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

Koolassjoe

Oh yeah great question... I guess its possibly the hardest question ever. Trust me when I say its possible its MTVMG1 but thats not a game to me. As a gamer i go back a bit so old school faves are the original Legend of Zelda (NES) and Street Fighter II (Arcade). Mid school would be Xenogears (PS1) and FF Tactics (PS1). I dont have a fav In terms of New School or current gen. I play anything but oddly enuff, I don't play music based games but I'm told theres a band game that has a music maker in it thats uber powerful. Not sure if its Rock Band or the Hero series.

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

WOW these tracks are amazing!!  Like wat Dreadspawn said, that Mario Dungeon brings back memories :).  The Alucard Dance, The Boogie Down, MegaMan Master, and the Zelda songs are my favs. 

Koolassjoe

Thanx Z. I Got a few more I tried to add but couldn't get uploaded. Figured Id do another cover & put em up if people like this one!