spacekid - electro-trade

Started by spacekid890, April 11, 2008, 08:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacekid890

god its good to be back ive been moving house and have had my internet connected today, so many new tracks to get through oh well its the weekend plenty of time. heres a new track ive finished hope you like cheers :D  

DarkBliss

I`d just like to thank you for giving me some much needed inspiration. I`ve not made any proper tracks for a while and was at a loss as to which new direction to go in. I`ve done trance, I`ve done breakbeats/experimental and now I think I`ll go in this sort of direction! Top tune!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

DJ_Omnimaga

heya nice to see you back. More music 2000 madness again now XD

nice song here, pretty hard too compared to your other stuff :)

spacekid890

cheers for the comments its been hard i world normaly come and check the site for new tunes everyday and theres so many new ones to get through from loads of new producers im loving what im hearing.
im working on a lot of new tunes at the mo and most are  hard down and dirty must be the mood im in, new home, new start ,new direction i guess :lol:

DJ_Omnimaga

nice to hear. Yeah a load of new members joined and posted new tunes last month in a short period of time. It took me a few weeks before listening to most of them. Right now things are very slow at the forums though so I am able to catch up even though I got some life trouble.

I wonder how it will be this summer? Usually internet sites are not as active during summer because people go in vacation. Programming sites, especially the ones where lot of students come, are nearly dead during summer but since this is a music producing website I am wondering how it will go

spacekid890

yeah maybe they will go away for a while and get some insperation and after summer come back with some awsome tunes :lol:

sorry to here about your trouble :(   hope it aint to bad.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Some type of space/electro train lol... nice beat... that kick is nice....
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin