MESSAGES FROM HEAVEN

Started by pillagemyvillage, May 01, 2008, 11:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quade77

this is the biggest pile of shit i have ever heard in my life, complete dog poo, i wouldn't piss on it if it was on fire, i still have my fingers down my throat where im trying to puke,  im now looking for a sharp knife so i can cut my ears off, lol SIKE lol  :D ahhhhhhhhhh

holy fuck this is amazing man, goose bumps, rush, goose bumps, rush, rush, this is deep, pure class in abundance, that bass line is one of the best if not the best i have heard from you mate, myyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggggggggggggodddddddddddd them strings, wait i need to close my eyes............................................ man amazing, your gonna be famous one day mate, don't forget us when your tunes are getting played at amnesia in ibiza and at turnmills in london. this has got everything, the bass change, the strings, the melody's, the production, this is a million times better then anything i have ever ever made in my life. the panning effect you had at the start was mind blowing stuff. i must have commented on this on youtube, but i forgot how fucking amazing it was, sounds like a real pro tune,

wait till you find your feet in ableton live, i cant wait for that, your gonna rip it up big time, i really hope you stick at it no matter what walls you may come up agents, and no matter how hard it may be to learn new software, believe me it will be so worth it, you have everything you need to be one of the best out there in the trance scene and mixing it up with the big players, and over any equipment you have your brain where all this astounding work is coming from,

peace to you, you complete superstar badass trance proudcer  ;D

pillagemyvillage

lmao at the start of the your message quade!
the thing with this tune is, i find it amazing that i recieved a comment from 'cold storage'. he's the guy who produced the range of music programmes! never in a million years did i ever think id get a comment from him when i first started out!
thankyou all for your kind comments... i think the only problem i had with this tune was notes being missed every now and again, but i think ive sorted that now... oh and ive increased the bpm and reworked a few samples  ;D

Beoulve

Holy Crap!!! This is simply amazing. Sounds totally pro.
There was a time when I used to listen to trance and this is better than a lot of the crap I listened to. You are truly a magician with the mtvmg2 software, its cool that guys like you prove just how powerful the tool is.
The melody, the strings, the depth and the effects are mind blowing.

djpecchia

.:DJ Droppin:.

I just listened to this again.....
So good....
So So good...
It was so good even my balls were clapping.. I had no idea they could even do that ;D....
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

pillagemyvillage

lol, balls clapping! what an image!!  ;D
thanks for your comments, cant wait to be back to listen to the many new tunes on here, so apologies for not being able to comment on anybodies new tunes  :-[

stonecold

Great Work. Nice production and use of sounds.
Respect. :)
I'd rather be a nobody, than a somebody who 'nearly' made it.
http://uk.youtube.com/user/wdivi