IM BACK!!!

Started by Unforgotten Village Idiot, June 05, 2008, 12:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unforgotten Village Idiot

I've been gone... what, 3-4 months now. haha :-\
             And now im back. i cant make any music right now because im in Washington State
        But When i get back down to Arizona i'll make some new tunes.  ;D

oh yeah and PS- im am totaly lost now. haha. this place looks way different then before. a lot of new people too
I am The Unforgotten.

DJ_Omnimaga

wow nice to see you again :), I was worried you left either because of the new forum software or that you moved to differnet music softwares x.x, I hope you make more songs. Btw nice songs on Myspace :)

Unfortunately we had to switch forum system for security reasons x.x

yeah i use both Music Generator and Fruity loops now. soo..

But yeah, when i get back down to Arizona i'll start making more songs as soon as i get there. haha.  :D

im feeling deprived of music generator right now....
I am The Unforgotten.

DJ_Omnimaga

Yeah I understand the feeling. I was kinda sad on Jan 2004 when my Music Generator started crashing every 5 minutes to finally stop working for good (freezing during loading time or during title screen). No more music producing until I found an online copy almost 3 years later :(

wow. that must have sucked!

I am The Unforgotten.

pillagemyvillage

im back too! (from glasto).
awesome news about the memory card stuff, shame i wont be able to make use of it...
anyway no time right now so will have a listen to new tunes tomorrow... lots to listen to!  :D

DJ_Omnimaga

what do you mean about memory card stuff? o.O

but anyway nice to see you back ^^

EDIT: Nvm I see what you mean about memory card stuff (the emulator virtual mem card files) ^^

147 crew

yeah the memory card stuff is cool, I was exicted when I saw it but then you said for emulators  :( I just have Playstation..on Gamefaqs website they have a place for memory card files I think but I have no idea of how to use it  ???

WELCOME BACK  :D

DJ_Omnimaga

yeah it is only for emulator, as I don't think there's any way to get real memory card data to the PC or vice versa. However it might help those who have an emulator for learning new tricks from songs files

RyceBeetz

wait wait wait...emulator??? what?? does anyone have a link to screenshots and an explanation on it???

does not compute!! does not compute!!! *blows up* :o

pillagemyvillage

W-O-W!! been a while!
my computer got destroyed by a virus! its fixed now, so its good to be back.  :)

147 crew

Hey, good to see around again. Yeah I hate viruses they destroyed my old comp too  >:(

Not a Number

DJ_Omnimaga

I hate viruses x.x lost some MTVMG memory card data that i had on emulators this way. I used to have Dark Side Of The Moon, Enter The Dream World and Dreamland virtual memory card files. But the most boring part is when you have to reinstall all these programs and in some cases redownload them x.x

Not a Number

Y'know what's worse than that?

Having your anti-virus say that the emulator's apparently a virus, and hoping reinstalling it will help, then realising that you've just overwritten the default Memory Card files as well ;_;

(turned out my anti-virus needed updating to a newer version WHICH FAILS IN COMPARISON TO THE OLD ONE)

DJ_Omnimaga

that sucks x.x I hate when my antivirus recognise some good (read, not dangerous but not necessarly good in term of legality) programs as trojans and malware. Sometimes I am scared it is really a virus and don't take any chance

Not a Number

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 28, 2008, 01:10:26 AM
that sucks x.x I hate when my antivirus recognise some good (read, not dangerous but not necessarly good in term of legality) programs as trojans and malware. Sometimes I am scared it is really a virus and don't take any chance
Tell me about it; I lost about 8 songs (some of which I was done with anyway but still) from it, and I think just 1 of them was a backing track for the album. Luckily I had it recorded a while back but I still think there'd be room for improvement. I've tried recreating it but it didn't come out right so I've pretty much decided I'm gonna use the "old" version and just say that I was unable to remake it. It won't matter that much, will it?

pillagemyvillage

just so you guys know, ive been away for a bit remastering my tunes for my album collection...
there will be a fanfare remix and a new tune!  8)

DJ_Omnimaga

that's awesome, I still haven't listened to your latest tune yet though, I'll check asap