Grooving To The Melody (Acid Dream Remix)

Started by DJ Omnimaga, June 27, 2008, 12:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Ok, so here is the MTVMG3 song I made. It came out surpringsly good considering the limitations. I tried to not use much premade riffs, I only used like two melody premade riffs (two sound effects) and the rest is melodies composed by me. It doesn't sound like anything on Youtube/myspace made with MTVMG3, as I don't like remixing other people stuff. It's still a remix though, lol, since it's a new version of my Music 2000 track Grooving To The Melody. Those who like dreamy trance and acid house will probably like it, but yeah, I will prbly not make much other MTVMG3 tracks, it's way too limited, Music 2000 and MTVMG2 is much better lol. XD

Casper AudioGhost

i love this track,the zaps really acentuate your bass line and your melody is the bomb :) i need to check out your original version for comparison but this track sounds very nice                casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

pillagemyvillage

hmmm mtvmg3!
i think this is one of my fav tunes from you. although i do prefer the original mix...
this tune gets in my head randomly when walking around at work! even though ive not heard it for a while, it still pops in there every now and again!  :D

DJ_Omnimaga

Thanks a lot for the comments. And yeah it was really made with MTVMG3. Not to sound cocky but I don't think I saw any songs that good from MTVMG3 on youtube yet except maybe one that seems to be gone, but I never got able to get it to be better than the original. The 20 custom riff limit is what stopped me. Notice how the riffs ends differently sometimes.