Grooving To The Melody (Trance Remix)

Started by DJ Omnimaga, September 25, 2008, 08:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

Here is a 4th version of my eurodance song Grooving To The Melody. It is the most complex and fastest one so far (145 BPM while all others went around 135 BPM). Altough melody wise this song is mostly inspired from all 3 previous version so the song (original, the MTVMG3 acid remix and Nitacku's (http://www.omnimaga.org) remix) it was build off the song I posted earlier that I finished this morning called Dark Abyss. All riffs were modified to fit the appropriate melody and some stuff were changed, like samples switched or new stuff added so it fits better. Even if it only took 3 hours to make I think it came out even better than my Dark Abyss song, altough less hard and more '90s-ish. Obviously it was also made with MTVMG/Music 2000. I hope you like :)

DJ_Omnimaga

Updated version avaliable: edited some riffs and balanced their volume so they do not sound too loud

Symphony

Great job mate, I already liked Dark Abyss much and now you brought it on an even higher level with this track :D
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

quade77

this is hyper, banging beat man, it is very euro trance, got a cool bouncy feel to it , full of energy witch i love, great melody in this one, one of my faves from you bro, nice production on this track too, love the deep strings, well banging, i like this alot man, you got some crazy shit going on in this one, :) its mega happy too, nice work man top marks, love the B-line,

pillagemyvillage

omg i cant believe i missed this... this is very close to angel in the star... absolutly love the melody in this.
wow kickdrum is brilliant! its a shame, i could never use that zap effect as a kickdrum due to clashing and notes being missed (damn mtvmg2!).
this is so pro and needs to be released. have you heard the shit basshunter is churning out?
this kicks the crap out of all his shit! i cant believe that he's a millionaire off all his crap  ???
this is rather large... this is one of those tunes that i have in my head for weeks!
top, top work... love this so much  ;D

DarkBliss

I agree with Pillage, this kicks the shit out of anything Basshunter could produce.

I love the zappy kickdrums and some nice pads in the background too, man, that melody is quality!

Top tune again Omni.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

DJ_Omnimaga

For some reasons when someone's tune goes popular, he gets popular too so anything he produces gets popular as well, meaning it becomes the mainstream genre as well. Personally I was never fond of Basshunter. Now every DJs are gonna produce similar tunes to his :/

ANd thanks guys ^^

Beoulve

Your dance tunes are fantastic. I wouldn't even begin to compare this to Basshunter because he is the biggest douche in the world and produces some of the biggest crap the world has ever witnessed.
Anyway, the melody is great, very catchy, and I also love the high energy. I have never managed to create a descent dance track, but listening to your stuff inspires me to try again.

JCW

Fantastic work!!

Sounds good for 145 bpm, personally I always make a point of working at 180 bpm and for chilled songs it's 165 bpm. Still, I aspire to reach this standard with my dance/hardcore tracks one day.