Keep Blazing- Before TIMGUL

Started by 147 crew, December 23, 2007, 07:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- Keep Blazing
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- mp3
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000
DESCRIPTION- Another blazing creation..loads of variation, used 6 different melodies experimenting with various sounds, just need to tighten the tune now..DEEP BASS

DJ_Omnimaga

nice beat! The melody needs more reverb tho

147 crew

This tune is so frustrating think I have 3 versions all need lots of work doin' cant seem to get it right  >:(

.:DJ Droppin:.

Nice beat and percussion...

Keep at it. You will get it all figured out eventually.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

147 crew

Blazing 2008 coming soon, totally re-worked into a propper chilled groove

Casper AudioGhost

WOW this track is totally wicked,great sound modification and brilliant production,this track kicks a** i love the beat too very sharp   a 10 :)
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

147 crew

Wow thanx  :D BUT, I have since deleted the skin and made a whole NEW version, nothing like this 1..Here is a video link, only a short as my recorder is playin' up. Have 2 find a new one???

I may still have the original on a different memory card as previously stated I have tried to tighten the original version as I did like it but it was experimental..

BLAZING 2008 mp3 coming very soon, check main topic for Blazing 2008

147 crew

I have a re-worked edition saved on memory card, just added reverb to the BASS and it sounds pretty LARGE, will work on this soon and unleash the wrath  :o

Small sample included  :D

DJ_Omnimaga

awesome :), btw what kind of cable are you using? Because reverb seems mono like the PC version of Music 2000.

147 crew

ERM..PS2 cables into my stereo then the single 3.5mm wire from microphone to pc..but in audacity I recorded into just one channel and it was mono..whenever I have 2 channels in audacity the sound is very strange..

what I tend to do is record the tune, then save as mp3..exit audacity, reload and open file then import audio aswell to give the tune twice on one screen then pan left and right, create stereo track and save as mp3 again..I don't think thats right though 'cos it always sounds dodgy  ???

Any suggestions  ???

DJ_Omnimaga

aaah I see, it must be a sound card problem then, because for me when I record using Audacity sound is fine. I have the cable connected to my Audio in port but with Mic port it works fine too

How old is your computer?

147 crew

VERY OLD  >:(

Will try n get new sound card asap..cheers buddy

DJ_Omnimaga

yeah it might be the problem. For me when I used music 2000 on emulator for example low basses seemed crunchy sometimes when playing alone, but they played fine in mp3 format or other stuff like videos. Also depending of my settings i can hear some interferences when volume is very high. It does the job though. My sound card is from 2004 or 2005 actually

EDIT: Also with your current soundcard if you go in volume properties for recording I think there's an option somewhere that is checked by default that enable bass boost or something for microphone recording. I would uncheck that if I was you, I rememebr recording like this and sound was incredibly loud and weird no matter how low I set recording volume.

If you have Windows XP I think it's: Start->Settings->Control Panel->Sound and audio peripherals then click on voice tab, then in the voice recording area click Volume and lot of settings will appear. Go to the microphone settings and under it there should be an "advanced" button, then click on it and if avaliable there should be a mic boost option and maybe other settings. For me the Treble and Bass sliders are grayed out, meaning I cannot change them, but under that there's the Mic Boost check box. I disabled it and afterward sound recorded as good as it played.

Else, If your PC soundcard has a audio in jack (I have audio out (where my headphones are plugged), microphone (nothing plugged in here) and audio in (my playstation 2 audio cables/adapter)), you might want to try plugging your ps2 stuff there instead of microphone and adjust sound settings for recording/playing until it records something. Not sure if it will work but it's worth a try I guess. Make sure to note your previous settings first in case you mess up something and forgot how to revert changes, though.

147 crew

Cool, I will investigate.

Now I need to get a new screen capture device also as my free one is being annoying, I suppose my 40 day trial is up beens I got it in January  :D
Tried out 2 new ones already but they froze and my comp went dodgy so removed very quickly. Got any ideas on a good one or should I just pay for 1, think its only about 10GBP (£10)

DJ_Omnimaga

I only have Fraps to screen capture lol, and when i want to capture from TV I needed to use my webcam, but now for some reasons there's no more sound so I need to make videos with static pics. I might try getting both my webcam and audacity to record at once though, but I fear the video will get out of sync even more

Casper AudioGhost

i have to say this is fave track from u 147,it sticks in my mind.btw an idea bout a way to get vids made on mmg to pc:i have a dvd recorder that i hook my playstation to and i record to dvd,then i convet to a pc video format,i dont have a dvd burner just a cd burner/dvd rom combo but it works,don't know if that helps but it is an alternate method                                                casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

147 crew

Cheers for that AG, hopefully get somthing sorted soon..

Keep blazing yr fave  ??? i'm suprised, didn't spend nearly enough time on it..but thanks a lot, hopefully will make the re-discovered version much better  :D

LOVIN & MUCH YOI!!