Now Loading

Started by J-MACHine, August 08, 2009, 09:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

Well, after the postal strike subsided, my adapter finally arived and, after much deliberation and messing with recording imputs and what have you, i finally got the first 5 tracks of my album, "This is Who i Am" recorded! As you can guess from the name, it more-or-less is a musical document to ideologies, opinions, and little quirks that i have.
(Note that i will update these threads when i have Album Art to post; I haven't had any time to get some proper drawing done the last couple of days.)

'Now Loading' is the introductory track of the album; a quick song based around various loops fading in and out, to ease you into the album. It's also the first clue on the album that i'm a fan of videogames. The title, for one thing, should help. You might notice that the two different basslines, and the drumloop at the begining especially, where designed to sound like something you would hear in an old videogame.
As mentioned, the song is nothing more then loops fading in and out. A couple of basslines, two drumloops (the first forming half of the second drumloop, if you get what i mean), and 3 light-synth riffs. It also contains two vocal samples. As said, to ease you into the album to follow. You'll notice it cuts off suddenly at the end; The next track is supposed to start playing immedietly after that.
I decided to stick it in this section because of that reason more then anything else.

With that said, enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™