MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD !!!!!!!

Started by quade77, June 25, 2009, 09:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quade77

Sacred Virgo

the death is still not confirmed by all the sites but anyway this is still kinda shocking

quade77

JCW

DJ_Omnimaga

wow I was pretty shocked when I came back from work and saw this. I was not a fan of him but it's still shocking considering he was such a celebrity and he isn't that old.

quade77

hey guys did you hear about michael jackson died from an allergic reaction to eating 12yr old nuts

Grebz

i know its crazy, theres loads of haters taking the piss but i say R.I.P Jacko

quade77

na to be honest he is a legend and i do feel really bad now, i never did hate on jacko, but because he was such a icon and an unreal figure i can never connect myself with a mega star like him, its more trying to make fun of it rather then getting sad about it for me, i am well sad about it but cant let it get to me too much, so for the record, RIP mike, thanks for the music. shamone

Fear 2 StopĀ®

I...was not a big fan of the man, and was never convinced of his innocence, but yet I still feel sad. I always held out hope that he would one day get his shit together.

Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

JCW

He had a 50 date UK tour extravaganza he was rehearsing for, it's a shame.

pillagemyvillage

he was a superstar and its a shock and a shame that he's gone. his life was tinged with sadness but he was without doubt one of the most successful musicians ever. all the shit aside, he has blessed us with some of the best songs ever written. he's up there with elvis, the stones and the beatles. 

.:.DJ Droppin.:.

It was shocking yes, but I certainly am not sad or even care really. Unfortunately he grew up abused in some form or another. I think you all forget this was a sick demented individual who likely was a pedophile. Adults do not have random children sleep in their bed. Musical genius? yes, sure. King of Pop? yeah.... But that does not overshadow the fact he molested children. All of this is well documented and it is a shame what $ can do in terms of guilty/not guilty (see O.J.) ....

Furthermore it is appalling seeing everyone praising him and giving him a tribute.... Ed McMahon was a war veteran/hero, an entertainment favorite, and an honorable man. Where is his day after day tribute? After all he deserved one at least, not Michael. I think this showed show blind and twisted our World is when we are praising a child molester.

metagross111

Quote from: .:.DJ Droppin.:. on June 27, 2009, 11:52:32 PM
It was shocking yes, but I certainly am not sad or even care really. Unfortunately he grew up abused in some form or another. I think you all forget this was a sick demented individual who likely was a pedophile. Adults do not have random children sleep in their bed. Musical genius? yes, sure. King of Pop? yeah.... But that does not overshadow the fact he molested children. All of this is well documented and it is a shame what $ can do in terms of guilty/not guilty (see O.J.) ....

Furthermore it is appalling seeing everyone praising him and giving him a tribute.... Ed McMahon was a war veteran/hero, an entertainment favorite, and an honorable man. Where is his day after day tribute? After all he deserved one at least, not Michael. I think this showed show blind and twisted our World is when we are praising a child molester.

I have the same sentiments as you. However, I wave this aside as I do have a certain respect for the American Judicial System. Neither of the accounts was proven, so we should let up on it, at least after he died.
Like a flower, like a thorn, a tremulous heart is ever changing.
It's palpitation is a prism.