TimeTraveler

Started by ivan210, November 24, 2009, 11:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivan210

Hello everyone!

This is my first post here and my first thing ever, made with MG...
I made it with all pre-made riffs, and it is not very long but i hope you like it.
I would appreciate if you can leave an honest opinion on this one...

Thanks... ;D

Sacred Virgo

welcome to our community mate :)
well i have to agree with tertiary, good first attempt, and if your goal is to create some dnb track i really have to suggest you to increase the bpm up to 170, at least.
otherwise this tempo is okay if you're going to create breakbeat or big beat songs (i recommend a tempo next to 135 bpm).
nice use of samples, that piano riff is pleasant. i look forward to hear more :)

ivan210

Thank you...:)

I really wasnt trying to create a DnB track...I just took riffs that sounded the best for the track.
It is a mix of muiltiple genres but DnB is most represented so i thought that its best to put it here.
Its nice of you that you have pointed out this for me and i will certanly try to do so in the next one that im making wright now.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Welcome to TIMGUL, Ivan.

Listening...
Crazy bass intro....
I like the flow beat to this...
:35 Nice snares.... Yep somewhat DnB indeed.
1:08 good use of the piano riff there...
Definitely loving the sub bass 2:00
2:40 unsure if I like that particular piano melody, maybe it is just a tad too loud is all... Yep I think so.

Very chilled song. For your first ever song I can understand the premade riffs. I know my first dozen songs I used a lot of those until I learned how to create my own from the sample library. Keep up the good work.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin